N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Ash's ET. 56k destroyer

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

BADET-4 wrote:I like those tail lights! Glad you like em Ash. (now sell me your rims lol...)
LOL. maybe when i get defected for them :wink:
sleeper_et

Post by sleeper_et »

Cars looking good Ash. I liked the old lights better- but it doesn't matter what anyone thinks it's all about what you like.

Every time I see your car I am reminded of Dave's (ETN12- aka the founder) pulsar.
Both nice and straight examples.

Cheers
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

sleeper_et wrote:Cars looking good Ash. I liked the old lights better- but it doesn't matter what anyone thinks it's all about what you like.

Every time I see your car I am reminded of Dave's (ETN12- aka the founder) pulsar.

Cheers
cheers Dan. i expected a few people to not like the tinted lights but that is fine. i just have a fetish for tinted and smoked lights. dun like clear altezza lights much though.

i have to say that Daves old ET would have to be straighter than mine. my ET has a few minor dents through it. ripples and so on. she's not the straightest that is for sure! and paint, well............. the old lacquer peel trick!

i will start cleaning up my spare bottom end and gearbox this week. get them ready to drop in for during or just after christmas. should be fun. but first, to buy some Spider bombs for the shed! :wink:
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Ash wrote:
sleeper_et wrote:Cars looking good Ash. I liked the old lights better- but it doesn't matter what anyone thinks it's all about what you like.

Cheers
cheers Dan. i expected a few people to not like the tinted lights but that is fine. i just have a fetish for tinted and smoked lights. dun like clear altezza lights much though.

i have to say that Daves old ET would have to be straighter than mine. my ET has a few minor dents through it. ripples and so on. she's not the straightest that is for sure! and paint, well............. the old lacquer peel trick!

i will start cleaning up my spare bottom end and gearbox this week. get them ready to drop in for during or just after christmas. should be fun. but first, to buy some Spider bombs for the shed! :wink:
I ust to have tinted tail lights till i got defected for them and was broke so i had to get petrol and peal all of the tinting of to this day i will not go near it way to painfull lol 1 day to get them back haha
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

et_rider wrote:I ust to have tinted tail lights till i got defected for them and was broke so i had to get petrol and peal all of the tinting of to this day i will not go near it way to painfull lol 1 day to get them back haha
my standard tail lights will probably hang around in the back of the ET while i'm driving around so if i get done i can just change them over on the spot. it is bound to happen.
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Might be an idea just to lightly tint em so it's not so obvious, but still looks neater.

Or paint em black, but mount LEDs through the lenses ; )
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Kimmo wrote:Might be an idea just to lightly tint em so it's not so obvious, but still looks neater.
i have thought about doing that. still might later on
Kimmo wrote:Or paint em black, but mount LEDs through the lenses ; )
that would really make the ET look cheap! not a chance of that happening.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

If you mix clearcoat with black tinter and paint the outsides you can acheive dead black lights and still have decent light output from the lights. painting the insides Dulls them considerably. Just something to consider for those who wish to go dark
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

i was fucking around in the shed and thought i'd try and capture some flutterflies on my phone.
sounds pretty shit on the phone with the distorting and all plus the pretty bad tapping and you can hear the main bearing in the gearbox rattling a fair bit.
it is also only running on 5 cylinders at the moment because of a cross threaded sparky hole on plug hole 4 and it is over fuelling because of the bigger injectors. if you wanted to fume kill yourself then come around! :lol:

EXAMADNESS

Post by EXAMADNESS »

There's nothing wrong with those tinted tails, they look awsome, thats just me and my love for tinted tails :lol: :lol: :lol: gona tint mine soon :wink:

And the black with led's will cheapen the car, please don't do that :lol:
cheerz.
Mazda FE powered 2.0 16v N12 exa : http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6592
Mazda 2.5 v6 KLDE into Nissan Exa "project" : http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=7442
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

oi............is your car done?
Mine is!! just have a shaged fuel pump
when are you coming down to radilaide mate we have to catch up and give hugs and stuff :shock:

hay i now i will use your fuel pump as your not using it :lol:
My Ride
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

et_rider wrote:oi............is your car done?
when are you coming down to radilaide mate we have to catch up and give hugs and stuff :shock:

hey mate. i will be down Sunday night the 14th of next month and will be heading back early morning on the 18th.
my car is slightly pulled apart at the moment. nothing happening till i get back from Radelaide then all systems go to get the thing back on the road (again).

you can't have the Bosch 040 in my car but i have 1 or 2 standard pumps lying around somewhere that you can have :wink:

hugs and stuff...... :lol:

Ash out.
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Ash wrote:
et_rider wrote:oi............is your car done?

hey mate. i will be down Sunday night the 14th of next month and will be heading back early morning on the 18th.
my car is slightly pulled apart at the moment. nothing happening till i get back from Radelaide then all systems go to get the thing back on the road (again).

you can't have the Bosch 040 in my car but i have 1 or 2 standard pumps lying around somewhere that you can have :wink:

hugs and stuff...... :lol:

Ash out.

haha thankyou mate but it wont be needed any more it just needed a good wack and she is off lol so dont now how long it will last but it runs have a look at my members rides it has a vid on there if some fully sick flutterz and a reallly big need for some tappet adjust ment lol

and do you still have mmy didgets if so call me when your down and we can catch up
My Ride
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

et_rider wrote:and do you still have my didgets if so call me when your down and we can catch up
if your didgets end in 704 then yes?
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

Ash wrote:
et_rider wrote:and do you still have my didgets if so call me when your down and we can catch up
if your didgets end in 704 then yes?
yup wikid thanks mate can you prank or sms me as i have lost yours when i got the phone upgrade

I want to ring you and breath deaply into the phone :twisted:
My Ride