N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

B12 - probably a bit alone on this forum?

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

I think it's the brackets in the url address, I tried a few things, but gave up....
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Callumgw wrote:Most newer Video cameras have a video input, so you plug in a small video camera, like this:
JayCar Bullet Cam

or you get one of these:
SanDisk VMate
and plug in the camera, so for ~AU$350 you'll get some pretty good incar angles....

Another opton is one of these, but they cost more....
Elmo SUV Cam

I'd make sure it's well mounted and wouldn't hand hold one though.

C
Fixed.

TinyURL for such hassles... sometimes the long link truncating messes with url or img tags.
wildgeese

Post by wildgeese »

Well, it's been an awfully long time since I came on here, first, I'll start where I left off, this is the only picture that got taken of the B12 on the 'Ring:

Here's all my pictures from that trip if you're interested:
http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/253100/overview
http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/253347/overview

That trip was a turning point for the car, actually driving the track myself I found wasn't that interesting, I constantly had in the back of my mind the fear of a crash and hitting the armco and racking up a huge bill, there are roads back home I much prefer to have a good drive on - for free. The cost also put me off, lapping was expensive, I could only afford a couple of laps!

Anyway, if you see the gallery's, it was raining over there, so I had a play in a wet field and was hooked.

Yes, I know it was really immature, but it was so much more fun to me than driving the track next to the field that so many people rave about. :lol:

So I stocked up on cheap german beer.

And headed home, swapped the Toyo's for some Colway dirt tyres and it spent the next few months getting abused off-road. In the end I got stuck big time in the middle of nowhere on a really muddy track, and was dragged out (yes, it was essentially a Datsun sledge) by a Land Rover. Basicly I killed the car, stripped it for parts and sold it, and I really, really regret and miss it, as soon as I have the space I'm going to buy another and build a much higher spec one - and it's staying on the road/track.

Here's the photos taken just before I took most parts out and sold the shell on ebay:
http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/291529/overview

I haven't entirely left my 80's Nissans, currently using a B11 Wagon as a daily.
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

fark yeah..... i would kill to drive round nurburg ring,

lucky lil sod