N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

kane's Pulsar NX Vert updated 21/01/2017

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

165s will be flat, not stretched but at least they wouldnt be balloons lol
keep an eye out on the drifter forums - quite often you'll see a set of decent wheels pop up cheap. Not crazy widths or offsets etc, but still correct style..

I'm surprised the wheels sit out that far... my 7JJ +1 offset ones were about the same..
then again the exa guards have the flare to fill out...
and i stretched them out a bit too..

get some 9JJs and use the eagers :D
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

nah bro they arent fitted, just sat em there to see how they would look (notice the bottle cap under the tyre) lol
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

vert is now in my garage....
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

Does she look at home?
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

sure does.................
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

pics or it didn't happen
lol
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

Android 360 wrote:pics or it didn't happen
lol
no worries, pics will be up when i get a chance to take some.

i have started swapping a few things over between the 2 cars, started off with the rear control arms so i can fit the 17's on for now. so i got all 17's on, bled the brakes, adjusted the e-brake.

i got all the other et brake parts with it to finish the rear disc conversion, booster, master cylinder lines etc, but i opted to fit them to 15EXA as i thought they would be more benificial there.

it has some small mechanical issues that need sorting. went to begin working on them sunday morning, and the starter motor died on me. a new one is in the post atm, so as soon as i get that and i can start the car, i will begin looking into it.

im going to start looking at the digital dash and loom (which also came with it) on the weekend

havent really done much more work on the sharknose for it, probly wont worry too much about that till we get back from the N12 national cruise

got my eyes on another part for it too that i will hopefully get on the weekend. i will keep yous posted
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

15exa wrote:got my eyes on another part for it too that i will hopefully get on the weekend. i will keep yous posted
ahh fuck it, i just bought this.

so i will be converting it back to carb at a later date, once i find a couple of IDF webers, will look awesome i rekon. i know fuck all about carbys, so expect alot of stupid questions
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

I hope you put my digi dash to good use mate =)
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

i willl be bro
baz

Post by baz »

I haven't been reading all through this topic but I gather you have a vert from sir android & an ET or something?..are you like restoring the vert with bits from the et?..give me a quick run down :P
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

baz wrote:I haven't been reading all through this topic but I gather you have a vert from sir android & an ET or something?..are you like restoring the vert with bits from the et?..give me a quick run down :P
i bought androids vert, he bought an et and began doing the rear disc conversion on the vert, but i swapped it to my bronze car. this vert is not going to be restored. i am doing a shark nose conversion with bits from a GX pulsar i bought (silver pannels and lights)
baz

Post by baz »

so you bought ando's blue vert & your putting a shark nose on it?..bit more detail on whats going from what car to what car..I may sound a little slow rofl
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

baz wrote:so you bought ando's blue vert & your putting a shark nose on it?..bit more detail on whats going from what car to what car..I may sound a little slow rofl
dude its probably easier if you just skim back through the thread, both this one and my other one