N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Chris's 85 ET

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
macoet

Chris's 85 ET

Post by macoet »

Hey people im are newie to the ets. i have loved them ever since my older brother had one (always the case lol). i dont know if anyone ever remembers it or has seen it. it was maron over gold wif bbs rims plates where HIPSI.1, but he went to are vy clubsport lol. so now its my turn to own one of these cars lol. i also own are r31 turbo skyline making around the 280rwkw mark. My new et has white with are blue pearl, the motor is stock every thing on this car is stock, no boost gauge seening i fixed the one on the cluster hehe.

i have big plans for it e.g
T28
digi ecu (cheap lol)
cooler
r31 t/b
etc...... thats what im doing in one go just for now.

pics of the ET will be up as soon as i know how to do it lol if anyone could help me on that would be good hehe. cant wait to do all ur heads in about problems and so on lol thanks guys
R31 SKYLINE ON STREET 210RWKW ON 10PSI DRAG 30PSI 2?? <--- SLIPING AUTO N KNOCK IN THE BOTTOM END thats y its 2?? should be 3?? lmao
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Check out the bottom of this page.

Use http://tinypic.com/ etc for image hosting, or start an account at http://photobucket.com/ or similar for more permanent storage (the sticky at the top of Member's Rides asks that you use Photobucket or similar in your intro post so your pics don't eventually disappear).
{TUBZ}

Post by {TUBZ} »

pics bro...fark theres alot of melb ET's now..thats good man
we should have a huge cruise when i get my license back
macoet

Post by macoet »

tubz yeah when ever u wanna call one im up for it just got are new engine bigger turbo a few bits here and der would cruze any day lol
R31 SKYLINE ON STREET 210RWKW ON 10PSI DRAG 30PSI 2?? <--- SLIPING AUTO N KNOCK IN THE BOTTOM END thats y its 2?? should be 3?? lmao