N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Craig's 85 ET Pulsar

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

And on that note, I'll expect no more posts in this thread about it.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

The Renegade wrote:And on that note, I'll expect no more posts in this thread about it.
Ok so it ok for him to do what he did is it
new project to start some time this year
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

KILNIT wrote:
The Renegade wrote:And on that note, I'll expect no more posts in this thread about it.
are you a vegetarian?
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

BennyET wrote:
KILNIT wrote:
are you a vegetarian?
?
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

KILNIT wrote:
I would have made that a PM if I were you...

It looks like the note Rene was referring to may well have been, "Well said, Kimmo", implying it's at least been taken as a strike against Sinit.

Sorry to post in this thread about it again, Rene... hopefully we can leave it there, and if anyone wants to discuss it further it can happen via PM.
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

Kimmo wrote:
KILNIT wrote:
I would have made that a PM if I were you...

It looks like the note Rene was referring to may well have been, "Well said, Kimmo", implying it's at least been taken as a strike against Sinit.

Sorry to post in this thread about it again, Rene... hopefully we can leave it there, and if anyone wants to discuss it further it can happen via PM.
Sorry Rene..just really pissed off about it
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

'nuf said.

Take it to PM from here on in.
I'm not taking sides, in fact I'm forgetting right now what has transpired coz I don't care coz I'm a selfish bastard.

Taking sides is just to hard for an admin on a forum like this.
(What I'm saying is - no one take it personally)
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
Jayman

Post by Jayman »

well u can eat a dick sinit ya little fuckin coward, im sooooo sorry that i came in and bought the car... have a fuckin cry.... if u had a car for 1k and some guys like i reckon ill have money in a week and some other dude comes along tht fuckin day with cash of coarse ull take the first in best dressed option...

and as for your "herrrrrro" act with regency ill recomend u put on some more fuckin makeup and tight jeans, also aquire sum blades to cut ureself with the whole emo cry baby scheme of things BECAUSE IT IS NOW REGOD IN SA DIPSHIT.

that is all.
mods appolagies for the post but i felt everyone needed to c that the hero didnt win

and for the record, i dont have alot against u, BUT tht little stunt just wasnt cool mate. theres plenty of other fish in the sea...
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

LOL. :D
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

glad i had my flame proof keyboard installed, this thread is on like Donkey Kong
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

Jayman wrote:well u can eat a dick sinit ya little fuckin coward, im sooooo sorry that i came in and bought the car... have a fuckin cry.... if u had a car for 1k and some guys like i reckon ill have money in a week and some other dude comes along tht fuckin day with cash of coarse ull take the first in best dressed option...

and as for your "herrrrrro" act with regency ill recomend u put on some more fuckin makeup and tight jeans, also aquire sum blades to cut ureself with the whole emo cry baby scheme of things BECAUSE IT IS NOW REGOD IN SA DIPSHIT.

that is all.
mods appolagies for the post but i felt everyone needed to c that the hero didnt win

and for the record, i dont have alot against u, BUT tht little stunt just wasnt cool mate. theres plenty of other fish in the sea...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. Well said Jay
Jayman

Post by Jayman »

im over it. alls well tht ends well
Before you decide to criticize someone, walk a mile in there shoes.....

then your a mile away, and you have their shoes!!
SiniT

Post by SiniT »

Jayman wrote:well u can eat a dick sinit ya little fuckin coward, im sooooo sorry that i came in and bought the car... have a fuckin cry.... if u had a car for 1k and some guys like i reckon ill have money in a week and some other dude comes along tht fuckin day with cash of coarse ull take the first in best dressed option...

that is all.

*take flame suit off
me a coward .... he he he look how all you little fish bit the bait .... who is getting emo ? ?

as for the deal to purchase the car .. i am an fair person that gives the interested party the opportunity to get what they want ... i stick to sale arrangements that are made in a sale deal ... unlike Craig ....
after all i sold my intercooler to someone who wanted it and took there lesiure to pay for it even when i had others offering more $$ for it , i did NOT sell it from under the person who wanted it as that is how i deal , i am NOT greedy or desperate for $$....
i tried to go around to craigs and pay a deposit but he made alternate plans and i couldnt .... i am glad i didnt cos i probably would have lost it .... think about fools ... as if a single person can call Regency and say shit like that ..... :lol: :lol:

Cheers ... DIPSHIT :lol:
If you haven't seen it , you ain't SiNiT ! !
http://www.sinit.com.au/
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

You never made any arrangments to pay a deposit. Think of some more bullshit
SiniT

Post by SiniT »

KILNIT wrote:You never made any arrangments to pay a deposit. Think of some more bullshit
No i didnt say i made arrangements to pay a deposit ...

BUT ..
KILNIT wrote:Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:15 pm

Ok come round tomorrow night about 7oclock. $700 done deal sold to you.

Wont sale anythink and will take it off the for sale thread
I would have then ....
If you haven't seen it , you ain't SiNiT ! !
http://www.sinit.com.au/