N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

rkt_ET new project

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
rkt_ET

rkt_ET new project

Post by rkt_ET »

Name; Ryan Callaghan
Car; the next ET i find :P

The car was sold underneath me :<

sigh
Last edited by rkt_ET on Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rkt_ET

Post by rkt_ET »

Enginge;

Chucking a CA18 in with a t28.

ps: sorry i caked the pictures
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

hey mate nice ride looks phat with that body kit.... just wondering do u have thoes wheels in a set of 4?? i Call first shot gun if u ever sell them :lol: ....
{TUBZ}

Post by {TUBZ} »

hey i was gonna buy this car about 3 years ago off this turkish guy in sydney, he wanted 1200 for it but i didnt end up getting it for some reason....nice thou congrtz man i might still have more pics of it too
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Cool... do you know what those wheels are off? What size are they?
rkt_ET

Post by rkt_ET »

Telsar tx5 / 15" :P

Ill be uploading more pics/ When i have the car back at my house and ill also be keeping a log on what work ill be doing to the engine/exterior etc.

---
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

looks good, rear looks like it needs a lil work. love the color.
ET coming back from the dead.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
rkt_ET

Post by rkt_ET »

Yeah i have 2 brothers 1 that is a mechanic and 1 that is a panel beater.

So im pretty much set :P

Its going to get some tlc from me
{TUBZ}

Post by {TUBZ} »

this is the pic i have of it

also the guy who had it at the time said that it had an engineers cert and the motor was capable of 20psi.....
Stuart

Post by Stuart »

Good choice for the wheels mate. I have them on my car too.
Tolga84

Post by Tolga84 »

No the car was not sold underneath him, he was ment to pay me deposit for it which he didnt do, was ment to come down on wednesday, didnt happen, thursday didnt happen, and today was ment to pay by bank deposit which also didnt happen.

Anyways i got somebody else interested in the car who i have notified at 1:40pm aest that he could have the car seeing ryan has told me he cant buy it due to having ot pay off fines.

Tubz i couldnt sell the car to u cos ur cousin who was ment to come and inspect the car never contacted me and i couldnt get in touch with u.

Yes b4 i bought the car the block was built to handle upto 20psi boost but the head may need some work now cos it been sitting for ages. Its got engineers report which made many ppl think its not a genuine ET but in fact it is 100% genuine, engineers report is only for 17 inch rims, front mount, pod, bov, guages,exhaust, bodykit.
rkt_ET

Post by rkt_ET »

yeah :)

Im glad you found someone to buy it

sorry for f-ing you around ;)

my parents wernt happy with fines
{TUBZ}

Post by {TUBZ} »

did i say anything wrong?? im confused tolga....my cuz told me he called you and found out the car wasnt working so wasnt worth it....i dont know but i was wanting this car coz its nice..but oww well life goes on...
Tolga84

Post by Tolga84 »

Sorry Tubs nobody contacted me last time i tryed to sell the car, as u say life goes on and on and yeh.

hopefully the next buyer doesnt fall thru on sunday, if so then i might just strip it and sell in parts.
JETETT wrote:hey mate nice ride looks phat with that body kit.... just wondering do u have thoes wheels in a set of 4?? i Call first shot gun if u ever sell them :lol: ....
if i ts the TX5 wheels ur after there a set of 5 so if i strip the car i let u guys know on the forums
Stuart wrote:Good choice for the wheels mate. I have them on my car too.
there great looking wheels and they look sweet as when polished up seen acouple of ppl on cordia turbo forums with TP Magna wheels which look almost identical to TX5 Turbo ones and the way i scored them was i owned a TX5 Turbo for 3 days till i blew the head and scrapped it, didnt want to send brand spanking new tyres to the tip with the car
BQ.05.TD

Post by BQ.05.TD »

if i rember corestley this car has been in a mag a LONG LONG TIME AGO

hot bodykits or some thing it was called, a sister mag of hot4s when it first started, it hat a top mount rx7 cooler,pod filter in front of the radiator and a filthy cosworth rear wing on it, was one of if not the first body kit for the et that jetspeed did, the motor was built at roccos etc,

ill find the mag and post pics of it up