N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

>>> Karls ET <<<

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Is all of the door hardware from an N13 (like the armrest, map pocket/speaker pod etc)
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
mr et

Post by mr et »

yeah i know still have to make the mounting holes and shit...... so good on him, its looks good!!!
ET in progress....
j0of

Post by j0of »

yep everything. a pulsar vector. i was keeping an eye out for something like that, n i found it, the back is suede but i might change to bride graduation fabric/suede combo
FEAR THE N12 FURY!!!.....
More kick than a goat on crack

Mods Done:
3" zaust turbo back, EGI Manifold , Lowered, 20% tint, Japspec Stearing rack, ,intercooled, hypergear tr28kai, suede lether intereor, Electric blue repsray, 16's, koni shocks all round, whiteline sway bars, strut brace, microtech with quad bosch coils.
Mods to come:
A TUNE AND ENJOY
mr et

Post by mr et »

cool man just glad u changed ur front end coz that slim line one fucken sucked balls hard dude!!!!! looks a million times better!!!!!
ET in progress....
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

So you fixed the HID ballast?

C
j0of

Post by j0of »

Well... got a entire new set thats better quality... CHEAPER i'll get a link for you guys. I bought it from a US seller it uses twin relays and twin looms, alot easier and neater to put in as well as the quality looks to be better. im sending the other ballast back for replacement so soon i'll have a set up for sale if anyones interested in a set of h4 hi/lo hids 6000k

Mods Done:
3" zaust turbo back, EGI Manifold , Lowered, 20% tint, Japspec Stearing rack, ,intercooled, hypergear tr28kai, suede lether intereor, Electric blue repsray, 16's, koni shocks all round, whiteline sway bars, strut brace, microtech with quad bosch coils.
Mods to come:
A TUNE AND ENJOY
mr et

Post by mr et »

what sort of price u looking for it? might be interested....
ET in progress....
j0of

Post by j0of »

about $100 with brand new ballasts.

Mods Done:
Mods to come:
A TUNE AND ENJOY
j0of

Post by j0of »

they are tight, if i go up one pant size im screwed. if anyone is over a size 34 and considering these, dont, they are comfortable. but if i got bigger

Mods Done:
Mods to come:
A TUNE AND ENJOY
j0of

Post by j0of »

And for anyone wondering.

BRIDE VIOS 3 (III) sports.

they weigh 4.5 kg's each. a touch lighter than the oldies

Mods Done:
Mods to come:
A TUNE AND ENJOY
j0of

Post by j0of »

Update, Engine and gear box seperated in june while the car was running causeing it to shake itself asleep in the middle of an intersection during peak hour, towed it home, didnt touch it, spent 6 weeks over seas,

now ive finally got around to getting the engine out,

replaced the rear turbo housing because the old one was shagged, did a VBAND flange for the new dump pipe while i was at,

still got to extract broken bolts from the block, machine fly wheel and replace clutch and fit egi manifold , redo cooler pipeing, all before september 27th, think its doable?

Mods Done:
Mods to come:
A TUNE AND ENJOY
j0of

Post by j0of »

pic of the new dump pipe i did up, got a new welder so if anybody is looking for some light fabrication work, eg cooler pipeing, exhaust, mufflers tacked on etc, let me know. 0439948022

Mods Done:
Mods to come:
A TUNE AND ENJOY
etking

Post by etking »

shiny!!!

and yes it is doable ... late nights in the shed with beer in hand will achieve it!
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
TurboZ.Dude

Post by TurboZ.Dude »

Oh yes, those HIDs rock! Love the blue beam color man, gr8 work! Much better compared to halogens! :D

I'm gonna get myself a set of HIDs some day, when I find an "E-approved" H4 set. (not E as in Evan :P)
My N12:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4926,
http://www.zxoc.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6345
http://forums.mightycarmods.com/showthr ... Pulsar-N12
in all honesty dude these cars are shit but they have so much character, are fun and go fairly well when running right. we still play around with these things because they are a fun addictive little shitbox! :D - Ash
ETONE

Post by ETONE »

j0of wrote:pic of the new dump pipe i did up, got a new welder so if anybody is looking for some light fabrication work, eg cooler pipeing, exhaust, mufflers tacked on etc, let me know. 0439948022

hmmmm that dump design looks familar :P
Remember, nothings ever BOLT ON.