N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

PROBABLY KEEPING THE BASTURD NOW>>>sold

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Yo, you might wanna try routing your water hoses below the turbo, mate... I've had no dramas with this setup yet...

The banjos have a couple of inches of pipe left sticking off em; I got the ends flared and just clamped on the same hose you've got happening, but it's tucked right away, and looks pretty tidy too. One of my hoses goes past the dump pipe, but it's threaded behind the little brace for the exhaust manifold, and seems to be doing okay; it might not need shielding... but I do seem to notice a short-lived temperature spike immediately following a bit of full boost, so the shielding would prolly help. Anyway, I notice both your hoses run to the car's left, so they should be fine, once you get em out of all that convection...

You might wanna give it a crack, the next time you've got your turbo off
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

i havn't had a problem since since i used quality hose with that artery looking cover shit!!

besides your exaust housing is nice and new and looks good,for now...
where as mine is about 15-17 years old and looks kinda nasty in rusty brown......iv'e still got the artery on there but have since used braided lines...looks good and hides the exaust housing

josh
Yeah i bought a FORD!
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

i was just checking out my most recent enging bay pics in this post....and then comparing it to the b4 and after shots......iv'e done alot since guys!!
i'm gunna have to get some fresh ones up,i realy think it will help with the sale!!

it looks mint,you guys will love it!!!!

josh!
Yeah i bought a FORD!
Jakeee

Post by Jakeee »

Awesome build up dude, car looks insane! Where abouts in Vic are you located, i'm kinda in the market for another ET, is the enigne a rebuilt? PM to work out some extra details.
LonerET

Post by LonerET »

engine was rebuilt around 60000ks ago....just std internals as far as im aware!
Yeah i bought a FORD!