N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

TUBZ 1987 et turbo...END OF THE ROAD (RIP PIX)LOL

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
{TUBZ}

Post by {TUBZ} »

nah i hate the auto clutch man it sux....id rather have manual coz it takes ages to change gears when its in auto mode.......but in 2nd gear in the wet is just skates all over the street.....lol
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

bah mercedes vans suck :P dad had a sprinter its a pile of oil burning shit. Also got some good mates with a Mercedes Vito used to be turbo diesel resprayed gunmetal grey with a Custom fitted GTR front bar(doesnt looks bad like u would think lol) prolly about 20gs worth of Alpine audio innit witha ll carbon fibre trimmings (the real thing not fake shit) buuuut it just welded a glow plug to the head lol now let me thing what they wanted fo parts. um along the lines of 6k for a rebuilt head or 9k for the whole thing u can imagine what they said to that.

well thing is Atm its about a week or 2 away from finishing their EVO4 conversion :) yes that right 4 times the original turbo diesel power and 3 timees the torque rofl can u imagine the look on teh ricers faces when they line against it roflmao Yes iw ill post some pics when its done.

hey tubz Im cutting mine in half before having the front half crushed haha go on cuts urs as well rofl
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
{TUBZ}

Post by {TUBZ} »

hahah mine is gone man.....fuk off merc vans are better than any other vans....mines decked out with soundstream system...sorta a sponsorship....mad system..ill get pics tomorrow...
northsideimports

Post by northsideimports »

hey tubs i swear ive seen your car in greensborough b4 same colour blue and everything think it had a smaller cooler on it, looks good anyway
"never drive faster than your angel can fly"
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Nice thread dig M8. TUBZ made that last post well over 3 years ago!!!!! LMAO!!
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

tassuperkart wrote:Nice thread dig M8. TUBZ made that last post well over 3 years ago!!!!! LMAO!!
good to see relatively new member enjoying the forum tho, rather than just using it as a garage sale