N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Rohan's 1984 NISSAN PULSAR ET (Very Pix, Many)

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
SiniT

Post by SiniT »

Rohan 84ET wrote:sorry for the long absence guys, i have been enjoying my ET. haha

Looks great mate , loving the twin headlights , looks tough .... :) that is what i done to mine too , i put the Nissan badge in the centre of the grille ....

i cant see the cooler ? ?
If you haven't seen it , you ain't SiNiT ! !
http://www.sinit.com.au/
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

haha cheers mate. the cooler is yet to be fitted . . .thats a lil way down the track . . . will be buying a jet speed front kit to fit that.

should look good. ;)
ET coming back from the dead.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
SiniT

Post by SiniT »

Rohan 84ET wrote:haha cheers mate. the cooler is yet to be fitted . . .thats a lil way down the track . . . will be buying a jet speed front kit to fit that.

should look good. ;)
sweet , let us know when you get your bar , as i will take your lip off ya hands if you want .... :D
If you haven't seen it , you ain't SiNiT ! !
http://www.sinit.com.au/
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

haha, sounds good mate, i might be able to organize that. i do have another spare one sitting in my shed right now . . but it needs a lil fixing, its off of etturbs late black ET, (Martins original)

but that does really need some fiberglassing work.
i am in the middle of fixing up side skirts right now, and they along with the rear skirt will be attached soon i reckon. will look good. (hopefully ;) )

SAVE ME JEBAS!
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

what happened to Rohan. He dropped off the map all of a sudden
new project to start some time this year
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

hey hey everyone, haha i found "the map again"

sorry to leave you all in suspense, I haven't done all to much to my ET lately, mainly cos i have been buying a whole lot of snowboarding gear for my snow trip to falls creek thats coming up in a few months, but when I get back from that, i am delivering my ET, along with the Jap spec manifold, the Lt8s Microtech, The Hybrid GT gold intercooler, Shanes Slotted and drilled rotors, A new (NPC) Heavy duty clutch and a whole lot of cash to my friends over at GARAGE 7.

tuned to about 16/18 PSI.

should be fun.
updates when i get her back.

(side skirts and rear skirt are still yet to go on, after i have the side straightened out . . . .again, dam wet roads!) :evil:

Oh, and i also have some nice 16 inch white five spoke rims to go on as well. haha.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

So not much in the last 5 months. When will you be back from your trip
new project to start some time this year
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

SiniT wrote:
Rohan 84ET wrote:sorry for the long absence guys, i have been enjoying my ET. haha

Looks great mate , loving the twin headlights , looks tough .... :) that is what i done to mine too , i put the Nissan badge in the centre of the grille ....

i cant see the cooler ? ?

i remember my GX with these lights, the one thing i HATED was the slim bar between the lights and bumper, it twists really easy and shited me up the wall.
Rohan 84ET

The End.

Post by Rohan 84ET »

Sorry to disappoint any people keen to see my ET in its finished state, but it looks like it wont be happening.

there are two main reasons for this, (1) being that I am just sick of everything needing replacing and fixing, its just a constant battle, i could have spent countless hours on it and spent shite loads of cash, but in the end something else will just break sooner rather than later. as is the n12 way.

the second reason can be summed up simply as this: "Subaru Imprezza WRX MY00"
yes, i have decided to take out a small loan for a Rex, I have always loved the 2000 model and although they are common, i just love em to bits, and the sound . . .well there's just no beating it.

I will be sure to post some pics up of it when i get it, (after I turn 21, so soon!)

It will be really sad to see my lil blue beast go, but i figure if another person enjoys it and treats it the way it "should" have been treated, then it will have a good life yet.

{I am going to fix the front right quarter pannel, have the bonnet re done, and get the rest of the skirts attached and painted, so overall it will be one pretty immaculate ET, all it needs is some new suspension . . . . .and thats pretty much it, its ready to have some toys attached.)

I will probably be advertising it for around $2,500 . . .but will realistically only get around $1500 if i am lucky.
Its not on sale yet tho, alot of shit to go through from the banks before i can take out my "small" loan.

Once again, sorry for this somewhat, disheartening update, but i will always love ET's, their deception through their size is marvelous, and their a car to be reckoned with.

bai bai 4 now, Rohan. ;)

SAVE ME JEBAS!
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

and one big Thankyou to the entire community of N12turbo.com, countless times i have been aided by your advice and i have never felt more part of a family on a webforum before, thankyou Renegade, tassupercart, Dave, shane & Uschi for moderating it so well.

-Rohan.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

ah shit man. if you love the sound of a Rex then just pull a lead off yer engine. :D

it's a shame to see you heading off dude. but you are right in saying that the N12 Turbz are fairly attention intensive! we all know that. i know it's almost sent me packing a few times! :x

i hope all goes well getting a Rexy dude. they are a decent performance platform and fantastic fun in the bends! and the old boxer note does sound pretty ballzy.
Aaidan

Post by Aaidan »

aaaa
Last edited by Aaidan on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rohan 84ET

The End days of the ET.

Post by Rohan 84ET »

hey Aaidan yeah my brother said he had met ya, and that you owned a nice ET.

I am fixing mine up and selling it, because i just bought my new toy ;)

2000 WRC Blue Subaru Imprezza WRX, full STI kit, running 18 pounds, and handles like nothing else, haha.

I am quite happy.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

Nice car!, (keep it off the armco....)

C
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

cheers . . . .haha, "armco" ???

i am not thrashing it if that's what ya referring to, its only done 84,000 km/s.

not bad for a 2000.

SAVE ME JEBAS!