N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Rohan's 1984 NISSAN PULSAR ET (Very Pix, Many)

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

the Ecu comes with the full loom for an ET, its all in great condition, and each wire is labelled separately. would be an easy install. (to an obvious extent)
ET coming back from the dead.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

hey guys, been a fair while since ive been on this old site :D

just thought id let you know i still have the Microtech Lt8s ECU sitting around with full loom all labelled ready to install for N12 turbo.

Im fairly sure it would still be worth $500, correct me if im wrong. (I purchased it for $750, and it just sorta never went in.)

Also have a Jap spec Inlet manifold in decent form for its age (grabbed that from photoglossy in NZ) would let that go for $200, (bought it for $450) but would prefer a pickup as im far too lazy to organise postage for shit that large.

what else what else, anodised gold Hybrid GT cooler, pretty damm good condition. cant even remember how much i paid for it, but offer me a good price and im sure ill let it go.

Im in Adelaide Hills, would love to get rid of this gear as my rex is currently my baby, the ET is long gone, i do miss the old slappa tho, she had some decent grunt.

(and after some fair work at SnJ automotive my 2000 rex is nearing its final power goal, 220kws @ all 4.)

SAVE ME JEBAS!
congers87@hotmail.com

Post by congers87@hotmail.com »

Hey mate. Text me your number. Mine is 0403943120. I live in Glenelg North. Does the ecu come with handset? Is it programmed for an N12 or does it need to be sent to microtech to be re programmed.

Cheers,
Congers
Mortein kills 99% of household bugs. Chuck Norris kills 100% of whatever the fuck he likes.
n12sumfin

jj

Post by n12sumfin »

pm sent on manifold
PAC_ET

Post by PAC_ET »

Rohan 84ET wrote:
(and after some fair work at SnJ automotive my 2000 rex is nearing its final power goal, 220kws @ all 4.)
what sort of work have you done to it?? at my work powertech performance we are partners with ecutech and mrt, we have a in house dyno, and daily we tune standard wrx's to get that much power and an sti 280kw just with our custom airfilter intake pipe and our custom intercooler... hope you havent spent to much to get that sort of power
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

the only work engine wise my rex has done on it is all the APS induction components + ECUtek stage 2. running 20psi atm.

gearbox is the real money sink. haven't really done any severe engine mods as of yet. not sure i can i really wanna unload that much more money on a car :(

SAVE ME JEBAS!
n12sumfin

kk

Post by n12sumfin »

manifold sold
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

If the dude who i bought my Microtech Lt8s from (loom was all labelled) could contact me about the maps would be fantastic, hopefully if your out there lurking the forum you will remember.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
n12sumfin

kk

Post by n12sumfin »

if the micro tech was used on a Nissan e15 ca18 or sr20 then it should be fine to use, who ever wants to buy it don't worry about sending it back to micro tech for the base tune as its on this forum.
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

cheers N12sumfin. appreciate it.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
chucky

re rohans old ride

Post by chucky »

thanks mate love the car its much better now its in my hands....lmbao good work done tho mate love it......wait till i c u in da rex....???? few more things been done shud be good run.....??cheers rohan

peace chucky