N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Rohan's 1984 NISSAN PULSAR ET (Very Pix, Many)

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.
Rohan 84ET

Rohan's 1984 NISSAN PULSAR ET (Very Pix, Many)

Post by Rohan 84ET »

Hi Everyone, I am 19 years old, have loved Japanese Cars all my life, and Jumped at the chance to buy my first Nissan Pulsar ET, apart from its nice paint job, it also has a turbo upgrade to a T28 (tho there has been many arguements as to the differences between the Garret T25G's and the T28's, i am hoping its a T28 :) ) It also has a TurboSmart BOV and a Blitz Turbo timer, oh and these Luvel Coilover shocks, which are non adjustable :x . as soon as i have the cash i am installing the biggest intercooler that i can fit, and turning the boost up. at the moment its running about 10, so i wanna take it up to about 12-13, i dunno yet. some advice would be great!

A mate of mine refered me to this site, and untill then i had no idea just how fast and mean ET's could be, i never thought my car could be capable of that sort of acceleration. So i am really looking forward to tuning my Japanese ride!

He He, some of those N12 Turbo stickers would look very nice on my ride :D

And now for the Photos:

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

*pix from The Renegade*
ET coming back from the dead.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

G'day Rohan, welcome to the club!

Nice looking ET, sounds like it's got some pretty serious potential!

Got any more pix? Post 'em up if you do!
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

well i guess you got it half right, the engines are imported from Japan but the body is locally made. so you have a Japanese powered Ozzy ride.
you should send djvass a PM about the n12turbo stickers. i don't think he has many left though?
have you got any pics of your ET? you've got me interested :twisted:
Rohan 84ET

Thanx

Post by Rohan 84ET »

he he, well I love the ride all the same, to me, as long as its not a holden, i am happy. I really look forward to spending alot of cash on this car, i would love to see just how fast it could go! Um, with the images, i have some, but this thingo says i have to upload the address from a url, and my pics arnt on the net, there just on my comp. how can i fix this?

haha, today i was gunning it after this white Honda CRX, i tried to drag him up the freeway ( Adelaide to Hills ) but at the lights i was behind some old american muscle car, and i was hoping that the muscle car would take off so me and the crx which was right beside me could drag, but the damm old muscle car conked out at the lights, and left me way behind the CRX, i tried to give chase after it but by that time it was gone, still, was the first time i got up to 160 up the freeway running about 8 pounds. (i was impressed as its only a 1.5 litre car.)

anyway, off to Jazmac in Mt Barker today to get a comfirmation on the Turbo being a Garrett T25G, then i can get a new gasket and stop the leaks, then maybe it will run 10 pounds, rather than 9 an a lil bit.

Catch ya round all, thanx for the warm welcome :D

SAVE ME JEBAS!
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

E-mail me the pix and i'll put 'em up.
--------------------

The beast:
=====================
=====================
SammyET

Post by SammyET »

its a holden astra :lol:
MY CAR FOR SALE... see the for sale section

136.6kw @ 12psi, Microtech LT8s T28/25g hybrid.
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

SammyET wrote:its a holden astra :lol:
lol, you little stirrer :twisted:

cmon an get some pics up, keen to see this one.
Rohan 84ET

This is no Holden!!!

Post by Rohan 84ET »

Ha Ha, i would never drive a holden unless it was just for driving into roadside bins. ha ha.

I will do that Renegade, later on tonight, i am on ma girlfriends comp right now.

i might take some pics right now actually, i just took it to a car wash!
will post later on, catch ya.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
Rohan 84ET

Standard Turbo???

Post by Rohan 84ET »

Hey so i took ma car to Jazmac (Japanese high performance workshop in Mt Barker) and asked the guy what kinda turbo i got, he just took one look at it and said its a standard ET pulsar turbo, which i was pretty surprised about, i was hoping that mine (as customly mounted as it is) would be a bigger Garret.

I mean, its a Garrett T25 (dunno wheather its a "T25G" or not), is that a standard 1984 Nissan Pulsar ET turbo?

anyway, now i need to order a steel gasket from nissan, which costs $45, kinda annoyin! ah well.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

Standard ET turbo is T2
djvass

Post by djvass »

There is a massive difference between the standard T2 Turbo that the ET's came out with and the T25. I am suprised that you dont already have a cooler on the car seen as though somwone has gone to all the trouble to change the turbo and i am guessing that there might be a little bit of engine work done as well. You only want to boost it up to 12-13psi? If you run a cooler size doesnt rearly matter but you should be able to boost it right up to 17-18psi(OH YEAH), now thats boost!!!!

Anyway cant wait to see the pics of the car and also your stickers are ready and awaiting payment.

David
SOLD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MY ET BUT WILL STILL BE ON HERE WATCHING AND WAITING FOR THAT RIGHT ET AGAIN.
Rohan 84ET

I Like what i is hearin David!!!

Post by Rohan 84ET »

I knew that guy at Jazmac was a tool! i have a mate that had a ET and he said when he took off the origional turbo is was a miniture little thing. so i highly doubted mine was standar!

god i need soe cash for a cooler!!! my engine has done about 256,000 kms but was aparently rebuilt at 200,000 . . . .and it has a Wade Cam in it.

god i would love to be running 15 pounds, but that sounds just crazy, my engine with stock internals and everything can handle 17-18 pounds boost???? are u sure???? god i am lovin this!

Oh by the way, its gonna be a slight bitch for me to fit a intercooler as i have a double than nornal size radiator there, aparently from an EXA.

Ma Pics are with Renegade at the moment, hes gonna post em up.
(thanx mate :) )

I will be visiting the bank tommorro David, as soon as it opens. then i wil pm ya with the details.
thanx

SAVE ME JEBAS!
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Hey dude, just had a look at your pix, that's a std radiator. The ET's and Exa's had the same one.
And your turbs looks like a T25, but it's hard to tell.

I'll have your pix up in 10 mins from............NOW!
--------------------

The beast:
=====================
=====================
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

Thanx M8.

Yeah the guy i bought the car off was some japanese guy who didnt know how much pounds the turbo was running and said he only bought the car because of the nice colour, he said the radiator was replaced with the double than normal size one, i just figured he was tellin the truth, ah well, i dont care, i really just want a fat intercooler, but i am thinking that unless i want it just hangin out for all to see, i may look into one of those Jetspeed kits Renegade told me about, cheers :P .

Anyway, thanx again for puttin ma pix up renegade. hope ya all like ma ride.
:)

SAVE ME JEBAS!
Ben Hewitson

Post by Ben Hewitson »

heyya dude. sweet ride. if your in SA. join up with nissanexa.com and come on cruises.. we need more N12's and yours is a sweet example.
Uncie-G wrote: As for the drift steering wheel, if you use this combined with earthing kit at the same time the overall road feel and torque steer gets reduced.