N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Sam's 87 ET Pulsar

The place to introduce yourself, post photos and specs of your car.

Is it worth puttin my 550cc injectors in??

Yes
56%
No!
44%

Total votes: 16

jazza_1984

Post by jazza_1984 »

ooh that sucks about the defect mate, im glad that the cops arent so keen to issue them down here in tassie I actually dont know of anyone that has ever got one!
SammyET

Post by SammyET »

Yer the local cops dont mind me pulled me over once just to have a look.. its more when cops r BORED and wana dish out on ya.. o well!

hey adam!! i wuld definatly love some more pics.. the best one ive got is still that one in the first post.. looks so pretty. Ive bought a set of CA18 injectors.. which shuld arrive any day.. and wen uni finishes ill afford to get em tuned in.. so shuld make a bit more power with that!! aiming to top 150kw (200hp)... braggin rights u kno. but then gotta get on the fuel pump situation :( been pretty lucky with the gbox so far.. it still holdin up, altho got a noisy bearing somewhere so thinkin it may die of natural causes soon enough.. After that.. may be time to move on.. see what happens, time to get a more practical daily driver and maybe a new backyard project!!

Sam
MY CAR FOR SALE... see the for sale section

136.6kw @ 12psi, Microtech LT8s T28/25g hybrid.
SammyET

Post by SammyET »

Hmmmm comin round a roundabout... gave her some herbs... skipped a bit and pop just started free-revvin! i thort just popped out of gear... but passenger driveshaft in 2 pieces. I had to leave it on the side of the road overnight (happened at midnight) and came back in the mornin... its a dodgy little town.. so i was in a hurry to get her out.
Driveshaft was piss easy to change.. however i couldnt get the bloody oil filler plug off the gearbox!!! my shitty old 1/2" was too rounded to turn it... and it was TIGHT!! im suspecting loc-tite.. so a lot of fukn arounded later in dodgy places and i got it home.

Good as gold!!

BQ.05.TD

Post by BQ.05.TD »

oohh snap. u wound it up good.
it looks like it was the inner joint 2
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Nasty Shit!
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

yea i smashed my outer cv on the driver side. Was going around a corner also and gave it some stick. started free-revving. ooops, i thought the box was gone, but when i got it home it was the drive shaft... phewwww
JETET

Post by JETET »

Damn man,

I know that driveshaft, I put it in haha. yeah it had reco shafts when I sold it to you. Oh well they are cheap enough to replace.

I remember having to change them after I took the locked box out as it mangled the other driveshafts

And I dont think the oil drain was lock tighted, just put in nice and tight

Adam
SammyET

Post by SammyET »

STOLEN TODAY!!!!!!

from lilydale...

Please let me know if u see it... thanks guys had black 13" steelies on it tho...

im gona cry..

Sam

JETET

Post by JETET »

I heard about it. When you told the guys everyone was on the phone to me telling me. F@cking spewing. I know how you feel, trust me. Imagine how I feel as I built it and put 4 years of blood sweat and tears into it, not to forget the money.

I also heard you left it at the train station, well thats one thing you never do is leave a car like that at a train station. I used to prefer to walk 25 minutes to my train station rather than drive for 5 mins and leave it there.

Adam

P.S.- if you ever by a slight chance find out who did it, make sure u let me know...
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

shit mate, i feel ya. it's not a hard et to miss, so hopefully one of us spots it. if it comes up my way and i catch em, i'll make sure they end up in hospital! i hope for your sake they don't do some thing stupid! this must really hurt man? i've never had a car stolen so don't really know, but can imagine! i hope it comes back the way it left you mate! good luck!!! :evil:
JETET

Post by JETET »

et.turbo.dude wrote:shit mate, i feel ya. it's not a hard et to miss, so hopefully one of us spots it. if it comes up my way and i catch em, i'll make sure they end up in hospital! i hope for your sake they don't do some thing stupid! this must really hurt man? i've never had a car stolen so don't really know, but can imagine! i hope it comes back the way it left you mate! good luck!!! :evil:
Hey I dont even own the car anymore and im f@cken heart broken just hearing about it. I remember the day I picked that car up. It was dead stock with 116,000kms on it and I baby'd that thing until the day I sold it. There were many times I was going to sell it because of gearboxes iussues and other dramas but I kept it until the day I actually did sell it to Sam. Even then it was one of the worst days ever.
SammyET

Post by SammyET »

words travels fast ay!!! howd u hear adam???

yer if i got my hands on em now..

i never park as close to the train as i did... but it my biggest uni exam n i was late... bad chain of events there!!! fingers crossed...

JETET

Post by JETET »

I have known the guys on here for years, as soon as you mentioned it to them everyone was calling me and telling me. My phone has been busy all day
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

JETET wrote:Hey I dont even own the car anymore and im f@cken heart broken just hearing about it. I remember the day I picked that car up. It was dead stock with 116,000kms on it and I baby'd that thing until the day I sold it. There were many times I was going to sell it because of gearboxes iussues and other dramas but I kept it until the day I actually did sell it to Sam. Even then it was one of the worst days ever.
it's scum like this that need good jailtime! like adam said, "4 years of blood sweat and tears into it, not to forget the money".
these scummy bastards don't care/give a shit how it affects people.
i hope you both find out who stole it! they deserve hospital time! on top of jail time! unfortunately dickheads like that don't learn. again, i hope it turns up unharmed! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

betya the theif had one fo those mohawk mullet things thats worse than emo. but on a serious note dude i really hope u get ur car back soon and in 1 piece :(
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com