N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Pac ET - Bad Trader

Where to post any record of a good or sour trading deal. **Not a forum to vent or seek vengence**
ziddy0786

Pac ET - Bad Trader

Post by ziddy0786 »

I really do feel like am getting ripped off the second time now again by the people on this forum, why isit always me? People on forum please wen take money thn plse give the parts, I feel like a twat still trusting this forum
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

Try buying local. That way you could meet up n look before you buy. Doesnt matter what Forum you go on, there will always be scamers. Sometimes ppl just get too busy or tied up. There are quite a few ppl here that are more then trustworthy, I know a few that will go out of there way to help you, but you have to wait for them to be sellin before you get the service.

Best of luck with your troubles n I hope it works out for you.

Dex
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=446 Benny's Old Dog....
Bringing New life to the Young Dog...
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=348
ziddy0786

riPp off

Post by ziddy0786 »

True say bt I'm in england can't get hold ov much parts ere, the worst ting is that u guys know him verry well on the forums
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

How long has it been and what items.
Better still PM me details and names M8
Cheers
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
ziddy0786

ripp off

Post by ziddy0786 »

(1) Pauly72 ripped me off by 1300 dollar

(2) Pac_et I've paid him for parts threw pay pal and now he 2 aint answering my calls, tex, nor emails,, I really tout that I really cud trust these guys bt its not happing like this, I love these motors as much as you guys, I've read so many good coments about pac_et and on that basics I trusted these guys please guys contact me thanks once more for your time buddy?
xr6eta

Post by xr6eta »

ziddy0786 I think Tass meant you to PM and not post names in the open, the old fella has a bit of pull around here, but anyway, it's out in the open now. Common guys, do the right thing, at least make contact, this is not what we want this forum being thought of as, particularly if the overseas dudes don't have great access to parts and need us.
I think at the least, you should be taking it up through Paypal to get your money back. You only have a certain amount of time.
ziddy0786

hay

Post by ziddy0786 »

Thanks for the word up xr6ett,

Yea I've contacted pay pal and sent them an email
So let's c wat hapens nw, I ring him,tex him, pm him
Every other day by no reply, bt I hope I will gain u guys
Respect sum day,
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

pac_et aka jett_et has also ripped me mate, so your not the only one, same with me, wont answer calls or texts, so i might have to visit him at some stage if he hasnt moved yet.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Given Andrew hasnt been online nor contacted anyone in some time, there might be a reason as to why.

Andrew and i have had lengthy discussion relatively recently and he has always replied almost straight away.
Hes been a long time and active member of the forum and made a lot of trouble free transactions so Im wondering if some shit has happend to him in some way.
Im awaiting replies from him as we speak.
Im just suggesting that lets just wait until we have more definite information before hanging, drawing and quartering him eh?

I know that wont make you feel any better about ur 1300 Ziddy but until we know whats going on id suggest just backing off a little.

Cheers
E
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

OK gentlemen
How do we all feel now?
L8r
E
ziddy0786

Post by ziddy0786 »

Well when I do get my parts then I will say hw I feel mate
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

ziddy0786 wrote:Well when I do get my parts then I will say hw I feel mate
but I'm pretty sure he feels thankful for your efforts. Right Ziddy?

C
baz

Post by baz »

the poor kent could of been in an accident or even worse died..that aside tho, What was the reason Evan?
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Not for me to say really Baz.
Lest just say there were some...... "unavoidable delays".

Cheers
E
PAC_ET

Post by PAC_ET »

Insane_N12 wrote:pac_et aka jett_et has also ripped me mate, so your not the only one, same with me, wont answer calls or texts, so i might have to visit him at some stage if he hasnt moved yet.

sorry mate you ripped me off with that bottom end which was cactas, you told me it was perfectly fine, if you had any mechanical knowledge u would of told me and i wouldnt of swapped my rebuilt t28 for the junk, sorry dude no soup for u...

And ziddy the parts are coming mate hang in there, i added a few suprises in there 4 ya mate :)

cheers