N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Pac ET - Bad Trader

Where to post any record of a good or sour trading deal. **Not a forum to vent or seek vengence**
ziddy0786

Post by ziddy0786 »

U no what I've had enougf now, I really give up now! Poiintless starting anything now cus it wont get sorted now he's takiing us foor dickheads
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

ziddy you have this 5 page rant to discuss things regarding andrew, pac, whatever the fuck his name is. there is no need to continue starting new topics about the same thing.
ziddy0786

Post by ziddy0786 »

Some fukinn people take the piss and not co oprate with you
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

ziddy0786 wrote:U no what I've had enougf now, I really give up now! Poiintless starting anything now cus it wont get sorted now he's takiing us foor dickheads
take your own advice, get on with your life.
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
ziddy0786

Post by ziddy0786 »

Pay us what we all have lost and we will carry on with our lives its easy said buddy then done
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

OK

Everybody who has been touched up by Andrew has made their point clearly so suck it up and put it down to experience.
I think its fair to say that nobody will be dealing with him via internet off this forum.

Whether that bothers him is his business.

This thread is now locked and any further threads started on this Pac ET bashing topic will be deleted and the thread starter warned once and then disciplined with a nice little holiday.

Is that clear? YES........ it is!

Cheers all

Evan
N12Turbo.com
Admin.
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.