N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Pac ET - Bad Trader

Where to post any record of a good or sour trading deal. **Not a forum to vent or seek vengence**
ziddy0786

Post by ziddy0786 »

Thanks a lot mate
japcrap

Post by japcrap »

hey Andrew what about the Milano wing you were supposed to deliver to me over a year ago? Everytime i called you about it its always " on it's way". I have been waiting patiently now for nearly a year mate
Nature makes only dumb animals. We owe the fools to society.
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

PAC_ET wrote:
Insane_N12 wrote:pac_et aka jett_et has also ripped me mate, so your not the only one, same with me, wont answer calls or texts, so i might have to visit him at some stage if he hasnt moved yet.

sorry mate you ripped me off with that bottom end which was cactas, you told me it was perfectly fine, if you had any mechanical knowledge u would of told me and i wouldnt of swapped my rebuilt t28 for the junk, sorry dude no soup for u...

And ziddy the parts are coming mate hang in there, i added a few suprises in there 4 ya mate :)

cheers
Dude that engine came out of my car, rebuilt by the previous owner on here 'daniel' and used for approximately 1000kms, I even drove the car to your place once and you witnessed it running fine, i wasnt going to pull it apart, i even told you i wasnt pulling it apart, i told you i was going to give it to you out of the car, and you agreed to that.

What annoyed me was the lie that you have me, i paid for that head, u said it was at the machine shop, ill have it delivered to you the next day, i did 5 trips out to your place, about 1000kms in total, and gave you over $1600 for parts, i just wanted you to honour your word, but you blatently lied to me, if u didnt wanna go ahead with the swap, then that would of been fine, but no need to lie, and atleast have the decency to answer your phone, if you want that turbo back fine, i dont care, i just want you to honour your word and provide me with what i paid for instead of lying, i could start having a go at you, since u had a go at me, but what the point. Just give me what i paid for.
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

i even did the right thing and gave you the option of swapping back after finding out, but you said "nah im happy to just put a bearing kit thru it, and use it as an engine while i get my CA18"

i remember you saying that...
ziddy0786

Post by ziddy0786 »

Lol now you guys know how it feells when you paid for sumin and don't get that's how I feel guys
PULSE

Post by PULSE »

Hi Ziddy0786 and forum administrators..

Did this issue ever get resolved.. I too have been ripped off by PAC_ET and paid for goods from ebay but never received them.

I decided to sign up to this forum seeing as Andrew is part of it and thought i may be able to contact him through here as his not answering my phone calls/messages or emails from ebay.

Any help from admins would be great.

Thanks...
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

through eBay you might be able to get his address from the invoice details. This helps the police help you....

C
PULSE

Post by PULSE »

Thanks..

I have a couple of leads so we'll see what happens.

Cheers..
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

i have his address if you guys need it, he ripped me off, only a smaller amount tho so i ended up giving up
ziddy0786

Post by ziddy0786 »

Well I persoonally won't be able too do anything about it unless I report him too th eu pollice department?
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

police wont do anything man, i tried when i got ripped off a grand on ebay
ziddy0786

Post by ziddy0786 »

People like them shud just ripp their ballls. Off
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Allright.
This is a trader rating thread where the trader is rated.
Its not a discussion forum and quote "Not a place to seek vengeance".
You guys have made your point clearly.
Ill be cleaning this thread up and locking it.

l8tr
Oracle
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

pulse, zid, and jap crap... you guys want ur money back shoot me a pm
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

cheers man :)