N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

KILNIT

Where to post any record of a good or sour trading deal. **Not a forum to vent or seek vengence**
bluespeed

KILNIT

Post by bluespeed »

BAD:

To my fellow tuners, I must relate an incident which occurred between myself and KILNIT today......

This idiot decided to launch a barrage of personal & racial verbal attacks on me on yahoo messenger, because I did not want to purchase a rear disc brakes setup from him again...

The reason why I did not purchase it from him was because of his shady behavior which he displayed to me during the early stages of the transaction.........

Simple request, like to show me a pic of the said items for sale was to difficult for him to do........and he said the only way he will send a pic is if I paid for the item in full first!!!!!.......

Now that was madness in my mind!......he's selling something and I can't even see a pic of the said items and the condition??......

so I decided to investigate this shady character, and everything he gave me was false info.......from his address to his mobile# .......
with respects to the address.....it was linked to a business place and the mobile# was out of service.....

the only thing may have been real was his name..."Craig Alexander"......

Now I am from the Caribbean....so by now you could see my concerns with the transaction which was spelling disaster from the beginning......To loose all that money, will be a great set back for me on my project....

So my recommendations when dealing with this character is ....
"approach with extreme caution!" ........

But on a lighter note.....All the best to tuners & their families for 2008....

yours respectfully.
bluespeed
Last edited by bluespeed on Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trini to de bone
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

I wasn't going to bother with a rating for this guy but after seeing this I thought I'd add my experience.

I had a dump pipe for sale, KILNIT agreed to purchase it, put a deposit down and said he would pay the rest the next week when he got paid etc.
I left it for two then questioned him and he said he no longer wanted it because he was selling his ET and he then asked for the deposit back.

I of course said no... its a deposit and i've since missed out on potential sales because it was off show for no reason. He said "last time i buy something or attempt to buy something off you then"
and that was a bit of a relief to me - i hope he keeps his promise this time lol.

As you can see if you take a look at what he's up to.. it doesnt look like hes selling his ET.. so i think it was just a poor excuse.

Thanks!
Joel
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
leayr

Post by leayr »

i had the same trouble with this bloke had a t25/28 for sale he said he really wanted it so i deleted the post with 6 others very interested and had no reply.

cheers leayr
SiniT

Post by SiniT »

"LINK"

Please refer to link for my experience ....^^
If you haven't seen it , you ain't SiNiT ! !
http://www.sinit.com.au/
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Righto.

Thread Cleaned.

Let me copy a snippet of the guidelines for this forum:

•Do not hijack threads - if someone posts a comment about someone and you have a different opinion based on a transaction of your own, then post your own comment.
•If you have a comment posted about you that you believe is incorrect or unfair, let a Moderator know & we will look into it.

KILNIT - If you believe this is incorrect, let me know. But you will need to back it up like the others have done.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

Nah mate its not worth it. Too many dick heads on here and the mods dont play by the rules themselves
new project to start some time this year
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Fair enough, but I don't mind listening and providing an impartial ear.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
fozz

Post by fozz »

Had the same experience, he said he was selling a dual stage boost control. Deposited the money into his account in about November but still haven't seen it yet. He said he recieved the money than kept telling me he would sent the item, it never got sent and he stopped replying to my messages.

It sucks when you don't have alot of money to spare, especially with damn interest rate rises.