N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

ET Turbo Decals (Front and Rear "Badges")

All complete technical articles moved here after review
Andjeti

ET Turbo Decals (Front and Rear "Badges")

Post by Andjeti »

For anybody wishing to have reproduction Decals made for the ET Turbo, I have re-drawn them up as accurate as I can, and uploaded a zip file with the all files needed to take to a signwriter/anyone with a vinyl cutter. There are currently two places to download the files from, Windows Live Skydrive and Google Docs. I'm not sure if you need to be logged into a Windows Live Account to access SkyDrive, but according to Google Docs, anyone with the link can download the file.

Download from N12Turbo.com or
Mirror 1: Google Docs
Mirror 2: Windows Live SkyDrive

The file is called N12_ET_Turbo_Decals.zip, and everything anyone needs to get reproduction Decals for the N12 Pulsar ET Turbo should be contained within. If for some reason the person making the decals cannot use one of the included file formats, then they probably don't know what they are doing, and aren't worth your money.

This is what the decals look like (Computer Render).
Dimensions.jpg

Note: All Dimensions mentioned in the info.txt file are for the four door hatchback N12, different measurements will be needed for the two door Milano/Langley, the Exa, or the Sedan N12's. Also all dimensions, in all files, are in millimetres. Thanks to Ash for providing my with the dimensions when I was first drawing these up.
"Dog's go Woof Woof. Wog's go Doof Doof"
ET Turbo Decal Reproductions