N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

QLD Cruise

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
Dinwoodie

QLD Cruise

Post by Dinwoodie »

Hey everyone.

Being a member of 4 or 5 Car forums for the cars i currently own, or have owned, i noticed there is ALOT of people that drive the cars i like and enjoy cruising in QLD.

Now i am from Melbourne, but have a major soft spot for QLD, i have been there twice in the last 12 months and will be back in november to get married.

Who can organize a cruise up there? Would there be enough members/interest? These cars are getting rarer and rarer and i cant see too many opportunities in the future before people sell or hand on their cars.

I would love to drive up to QLD in it but besides the beautiful weather, grouse women, cool theme parks, mellow atmosphere and nightlife really need a reason!
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

moved to local discussions :arrow:
sashN12

Post by sashN12 »

set a date, see how much interest there is, but should be good. im sure we can work out a route. eg mt glorious to oxenford to gold coast etc. il be up for it :)
15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

will be too easy........ just give us a date, and about 4 weeks notice and we will russel sumthin up
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

15exa wrote:will be too easy........ just give us a date, and about 4 weeks notice and we will russel sumthin up
I Second that. Hopefully i will have my car done by then, or at least drivable.
Yes kane we will cruise together when its done :D :D

Dex
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=446 Benny's Old Dog....
Bringing New life to the Young Dog...
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=348
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

whats going on with this cruise idea? you guys still happy to put something together? im regularly in QLD and the car is about to be put on the road, would be awesome.
mav

Post by mav »

yer dude i am still keen
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

i rekon we should plan a date in September, a weekend. We need a date that will suit everyone.
sashN12

Post by sashN12 »

ok so seeing as no one is setting dates, im going to. september 17 at oxley WOW underground carpark. should be ample time to get ready, and its after powercruise and jambo so cars should all be in good working order :)
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

im definately keen for that date, mines just about to be regestered and dynoed, then she'll be good to go.
Insane_N12

Post by Insane_N12 »

ill put in for leave so i got plenty of time to drive up, see friends and family, take part in the cruise, then amble on back, ill prob put in for a week.
sashN12

Post by sashN12 »

sweet as, will make new thread soon. might have 2 catch up for a couple brews whilst ya here :)