N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Adelaide n12 cruize...

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

BADET-4 wrote:
et_rider wrote:My car is runnin and stuff just the issue of fuel and no money lolz i have non and no fuel
if this works out we can have a bbq at myne then head out and drive with cameras and mother drinks lolz
Sounds good man, Ill put my house up for that too, And add some Playing of darts, Air Hockey, Guitar And Free beer! (I make home brew :lol: )
So whens all this goin down and whos up for it?
thus weekend its on i recon sat night or sunday arvo we can meet at bad ets joint i will bring the gas and we can have a bbq in the arvo then cuze that night any one with out a working car can hitch a ride with me or someone else :P
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
evski88

:)

Post by evski88 »

im in :) there is like 5 of us that's pretty good but we want more lol who else can make it ?¿?¿ where bouts we gonna go. this will be awesome people are gonna trip out seeing a bunch of ET's cruising together :) :) :)
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

Ok. First off i reckon 2 things: The drive has gotta be during the day (more exposure, Less likely to have defect stations out) And 2, Because i dont really wanna be out boostin after a few beers. So i say we get the cruise outta the way first, Then park it and eat/drink.
I also vote due to short notice that we make it not this satday but next. That way 84PULSAR can come too! :D

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
Ignoranus (ĭg'nə-rā'nəs) A person who is both stupid and an arsehole.
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

BADET-4 wrote:Ok. First off i reckon 2 things: The drive has gotta be during the day (more exposure, Less likely to have defect stations out) And 2, Because i dont really wanna be out boostin after a few beers. So i say we get the cruise outta the way first, Then park it and eat/drink.
I also vote due to short notice that we make it not this satday but next. That way 84PULSAR can come too! :D
I have nothing to say but thumbs up lol im still going for a cruze this saturday night thought the hills (the only spot police free) as the old lady gave me money that was well owd lolz so if any one wonts to come you can BADET-4 you are allready coming and have no choice in the matter as we will have your brakes and boost and jazz sorrted out by then
My Ride
84ETPULSAR

Post by 84ETPULSAR »

CHeers BADET-4

yeah i seriously want to go, so please lets get this sorted, and ill commit myself to getting the car ready by next saturday,

was it a day or night thing?? cos i have work saturday during the day....shit
evski88

Post by evski88 »

well im in and can't wait :) and et_ryder ill come with you saturday night if you want some1 2 come out with you. where is pulsar888 i seen him yesterday on main north and he said he wanted 2 cruise. oh yeah and the drift comp is on this wk end who's going 2 that ?¿?¿ we should all rock up there :)
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

Whens the drift comp? Sat & Sun? How much is entry? A mallala cruise would be sweet.........

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
evski88

Post by evski88 »

will any1 be out 2night cruising ?????????? *****COMON****
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

not me

et_rider

Re: :)

Post by et_rider »

evski88 wrote:will any1 be out 2night cruising ?????????? *****COMON****
me nither not alowed :cry: and i have no petty as i had to help out a mate today so im out tomoz as well sorry guys looks like next weekend damn it
My Ride
pulsar 888

Post by pulsar 888 »

im no good for next weekend, spewing coz i really need an incentive to clean the car !!!!!!!!!!!!!

good to see the n12z fighting back in Adelaide !

I will have a bit of a look for upcoming cruises and post some dates in the not to distant future. Maybe we could all organise to make it to one.
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

upcomin date............ next weekend!!!! he he

et_rider

Post by et_rider »

BADET-4 wrote:upcomin date............ next weekend!!!! he he

Haha
My Ride
evski88

Post by evski88 »

yeah next wk end ha ha or 2night lol and the drift comp gates open 2day at 10am practice starts at 10:45 and $25 entry. but the actual competition is sunday gates open at 8am $35 entry but there is burnout comps and motor bike shows and Shit 2 im going sunday takin the et there who's going
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

what time you headin up?