N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Adelaide n12 cruize...

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
evski88

comon

Post by evski88 »

COMON GUYS ill be out there city 2 glenelg then where eva. lets do do it
84ETPULSAR

Post by 84ETPULSAR »

hey man not long and ill be driving again, the car is at the Zorst place getting the shit made then its Pulsar parts for service and tune then all good.

ill be on uni holidays then too so im free
BADET-4

Re: :)

Post by BADET-4 »

evski88 wrote:lol yeah i got it mixed up that's the one im talking about haha oops i seen you the other week. so we gonna organise this cruise or what :)
That you that beeped at the end of Curtis road?

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
Ignoranus (ĭg'nə-rā'nəs) A person who is both stupid and an arsehole.
evski88

:)

Post by evski88 »

yeah that was me that beeped :) i was headin 2 kadina terrorised the small town 4 the wk end haha. well can't wait till every1 is ready and we can hit the streets. So who is coming ?¿?¿
84ETPULSAR

Post by 84ETPULSAR »

im coming, we should start to organise, place, time etc
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

yep, Organise, ORGanise, ORGANISE!!!!!!!! My cars in pieces at the moment but im still drivin it everyday lol!!! Minus front bar, Spoiler And Intercooler.

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
pulsar 888

Post by pulsar 888 »

is there an organised cruise coming up that we could all attend as a sub group, it may be easier this way as there will already be a set date and starting venue etc. plus it sounds like there are only 4 of us that are keen at the mo. :D
84ETPULSAR

Post by 84ETPULSAR »

im keen but my car is dragging its heels. might not be ready to drive for a bit longer which kills me because i get my license back on monday and the first car i wanted to drive was mine :(
evski88

:)

Post by evski88 »

whats wrong with it do you need help.
how do we find these other cruises 2 meet up with ?¿?¿
84ETPULSAR

Post by 84ETPULSAR »

nah dont need help, just the dump pipe needs to be made and my exhaust guy is heaps busy atm so its taking a while, and he thinks that the turbo is gonna smash the radiator is my engine moves too much under load
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

and then there were 3............
Well my car is outta action till this weekend but im still keen.
Anyone?

BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

Im keepin this post alive no matter what!!!!! What ya'll doin this weekend? Any drivin>?

et_rider

Post by et_rider »

My car is runnin and stuff just the issue of fuel and no money lolz i have non and no fuel
if this works out we can have a bbq at myne then head out and drive with cameras and mother drinks lolz
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

et_rider wrote:My car is runnin and stuff just the issue of fuel and no money lolz i have non and no fuel
if this works out we can have a bbq at myne then head out and drive with cameras and mother drinks lolz
Sounds good man, Ill put my house up for that too, And add some Playing of darts, Air Hockey, Guitar And Free beer! (I make home brew :lol: )
So whens all this goin down and whos up for it?

Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

damn. would if i could! :evil:
Last edited by Ash on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.