N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Adelaide n12 cruize...

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
evski88

Adelaide n12 cruize...

Post by evski88 »

Is there any n12 turbo cruises or any one in Adelaide who would want 2 bring there n12 out for a cruize some time would be good 2 see em altogether :D
84ETPULSAR

Post by 84ETPULSAR »

fuck id be down like a clown for that, just wait until the car is back together with the new turbo, and i have my license again....... :? then im in
evski88

n12 cruize

Post by evski88 »

sounds like a plan is there many other people with et turbo's in adelaide that would come out or just us lol. how long till your up and running again i have a few spare parts if you need anything 2 :).
pulsar 888

Post by pulsar 888 »

Im in, lets organise one . There are actually quite a few around Adelaide ,
Just need to have them all running at the same time !!
evski88

n12 cruize..

Post by evski88 »

well im ready lol how can we let every1 know
84ETPULSAR

Post by 84ETPULSAR »

well if all goes will with this turbo etc, the car should be running by the beggining of april, the only thing holding me back is the lack of a license.

im back on the road (if it all goes well) by April 12th, then i want to drive the shit out of my car

i think it feels neglected.

if you search a bit more through the local discussions ou will find a few people wanting to organise an SA cruize, so maybe hit up a few of those names.

Adelaide needs this man, gotta show the Eastern boys that we exist hahaha
84ETPULSAR

Post by 84ETPULSAR »

hey man, almost done with the car, just need the dump pipe and some other small parts made etc, then service and tune and whoop whoop im drivin.

if this cruise went ahead, which i hope it does, where should we meet etc? and go?
evski88

Post by evski88 »

i didn't kno your car had pearl threw it that looks awesome :) . we can go where eva man who else is comin ¿ your down the road from me so we can meet up at on the run or something then cruise up together and meet the others :) if any one else is coming :) lets organise this people will trip out seeing a bunch of bad ass ET cruising around :) come on adelaide ET owners lets do this :) get a couple of cruises in before the national n12 cruise lol who's going 2 that ?¿?¿?
84ETPULSAR

Post by 84ETPULSAR »

didnt know about the national cruise, maybe gotta read up on it.

i might ask one of the administrators to make a sticky thread so people can see it easy etc, then see how many names we can get down.

whare abouts are you man? and how do you know where i am?? haha
evski88

Post by evski88 »

you told me where you live well what suburb lol and im just of anderson walk yeah see if they will make a sticky :) how many people in adelaide are up 4 a cruise :)
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

evski88 wrote:i didn't kno your car had pearl threw it that looks awesome :)
Hmmm Are you saying theres another ET with Pearlescent Paint in Adelaide? I never knew.....

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
Ignoranus (ĭg'nə-rā'nəs) A person who is both stupid and an arsehole.
BADET-4

Post by BADET-4 »

evski88 wrote:you told me where you live well what suburb lol and im just of anderson walk
Are you sure you dont have this guy confused with me man? I live just around the corner from you. If so my car is white with blue pearl. That the one your talkin bout?? Im confused

Passhole (păs'hōl') The person who has been driving slowly for ages but speeds up the moment one tries to get ahead of him.
Sarchasm (sär'kăz'əm) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.
Ignoranus (ĭg'nə-rā'nəs) A person who is both stupid and an arsehole.
evski88

:)

Post by evski88 »

lol yeah i got it mixed up that's the one im talking about haha oops i seen you the other week. so we gonna organise this cruise or what :)
pulsar 888

Post by pulsar 888 »

im in just have to set a date !
evski88

:)

Post by evski88 »

how about 2night lol