N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

In memory - chairty cruise .........Date: Sunday, November 1

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
the red kabab

In memory - chairty cruise .........Date: Sunday, November 1

Post by the red kabab »

Date: Sunday, November 1, 2009
Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm

Meeting @ Yatla BP 10am - for a 10:20 leave
cruise down the goldie to the gold coast meeting point
mudgee "Bell Plaza' arrival time roughly 11am (please keep your eye on this meeting spot as it may change due to room)
From there we'll make our way to:
springbrook mountain - stop for photos
then head through the green mountains - stop check the views out, more photos...then head into ippy to queens park to our final stop and lunch...
For more details please PM me
More details will be given on the day such as rules and route. (you can PM me if you wish for these)

This is a chairty cruise in memory of the ppl that have lost their lives to drowning, All money dontated will go towards Hannah Foundation.
Everyone will get a goodie bag at the meeting point. Which will inc info, sticker - which i ask everyone put on their car for the day at least - and other goodies...

Remember there will be a toll heading into ippy so for the ppl that dont have etoll remember you ahve 3days to pay this..

And at queens park they do have new bbq's now, ( a bit has changed since ive been there) so PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS - there will be a bbq at the end of the cruise, so ppl have the option of having a bbq or going to the cafe......BBQ will be $2 for a snag on bread and a drink a $1 after that (exc drink and providing there is n e food left)

Also remember for the cruise is $4 per person or $3per person for 4 or more ppl in a car (i.e 4 or 5ppl in a car not being silly n over loading lol)

please let me know if u can attend please be good to get the et and exa boys out there

can u please rsvp asap by thrusday ...

any more info txt me on 0458 727 828
The winner isn't the one with the fastest car .... it's the one who refuses to lose
the red kabab

Post by the red kabab »

come on guys anyone intersted will be a good day in brisbane
The winner isn't the one with the fastest car .... it's the one who refuses to lose
the red kabab

Post by the red kabab »

Just a reminder this event is this sunday, please if u have yet to comfirm what ur doing please do so before thursday, if your maybe's please also comfirm asap...we NEED numbers

Also please remember it is a $4 donation this gets u info, sticker balloons and mainly well its a donation...

BBQ at the end of the day $2 snag on bread and a can of drink, during the day if ppl forget to bring their own ill have a few bottles of drinks n cups too..

For ppl that are coming please comfirm to me how many ppl are in your car and if there is someone on the list thats comfirmed and is riding with u please note that to me too...(will make my job a little easy)

Thank you to the ppl that sent me a PM...

So please everyone else help me out and make my job easier thank you..
You can reach me by PM email or 0458 727 828 also handy to have if your running a little late for a meeting point so no one misses out...

Thank you,
Doug
and the cruise team
mav

Post by mav »

i will b there mate
the red kabab

Post by the red kabab »

sweet as bro look for red exa and thats me
Dans1983

Post by Dans1983 »

hey man i will be meeting yas at the bbq so put me down
Drrat, Drrat and Double Drrrat !! dont just sit there mutley do something!!!
the red kabab

Post by the red kabab »

thanks bro any luck with old mate from the other day in the other et is he coming along to as we got some exa's and pulsar's coming now
mav

Post by mav »

hi dude thanks 4 the day it was gr8
the red kabab

Post by the red kabab »

thanks mav , dan , matt from showing up good to see some exa's and et out and about ....

Dans1983

Post by Dans1983 »

hey man not a worry it was good to see you guys out there having a ball!!
mav

Post by mav »

we all have 2 do a cruise in the future
Dans1983

Post by Dans1983 »

fuck yeah put me down for that one
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

who's is the red Exa?
the red kabab

Post by the red kabab »

thats mine ....................