N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

VIC: CSA Winton Driver Training & Sprint Day 12/09/09

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

VIC: CSA Winton Driver Training & Sprint Day 12/09/09

Post by shanec86 »

Hi guys,

thought i would post somthing up here as we still need some more numbers for the Classic Skylines Australia winton driver training and sprint day. Heres a copy of what had been posted up on other forums

"If anyone is interested in attending this day, and learning how to punt your car fast around winton, with an experienced race driver, I can offer ten spots at $145.00 to the club. Morning sessions are all driver training, and afternoon sessions are all sprints. What you learn here in the morning will set you up to be a better driver on the road as well, as you will learn how to negotiate corners and get the best out of your own car.

You will need to be a member of an incorporated car club, NDSOC, CSA, SAU or MSCA, or anything like thet, and you will require a AASA or CAMS L2S licence. CSA Will be offering weekend memberships for those who do not want to join for a year. You can also purchase a AASA licence on the day.

For any info, contact GTS145 @ http://classicskylinesaustralia.com/the ... opic=454.0

This is very cheap motorsport, with the bonus of learning how to driver your car quick on a track, with an experienced race car driver."

I will be entering my skyline. One of the bathurst GIO R32 GTR's will be there racing too with some hot lap prizes for raffle.

Will be a good day!