N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Melbourne Autosalon

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

um prolyl tonight maybe lol i dont have the firewire cable for his pc so ill have to do it on the laptop lol
Low Slow and Sarcastic
Always Oscar Mike on the AO

www.twitter.com/garagepanda for my latest Inane comments

www.TasSportImages.com
JETET

Post by JETET »

Panda_ET wrote:yeh i thought he had sold it
your ET wet itself in jeffs shed lol had coolant everywhere lol it was a good year for n12s lol we were surprised

Argh havin issues finding accomodation near southbank atm damnit

Yeah Panda that was me that you met at Autosalon with the white ET (JETET). Yeah it was pretty embarrassing having the coolant spurt out of the bonnet vents in the middle of the show. Everyone thought it was some effect. The problem was that the radiator cap lost its pressure and let go, $10 later it was all fixed. I was revving the car up and sitting it at 2000RPM to keep the voltage in the battery as i had 2kw running in the stereo and was demo'ing it for some people.

The car (JETET) was built by me and any work I didnt do my mechanic did, over a 4 year period it went from stock to the way I sold it.

These days im still contimplating on buying another ET and doing another full project car for both show and FWD dyno comps. I change my mind from day to day but who knows.

I have some more pics of it if anyone wants to host it. Just let me know and i will e-mail them

Adam

I sold JETET after it was in Hot4's to Sam and he has owned it ever since.

Adam
SashET

Post by SashET »

Adam,
Is this the same car as wassup393 Sam? So you built it and sold it to Sam, is that about right? Small N12 world. It's since been stolen, I hope it makes its way back.

Cheer's
Sash
JETET

Post by JETET »

Yeah I built the car, and sold it to Sam.

I know its been stolen, I was told the other day and I was pretty annoyed by it but what can you do.

Im still tossing up if I should buy another one and build one up again.

Adam
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

JETET wrote:Yeah I built the car, and sold it to Sam.

I know its been stolen, I was told the other day and I was pretty annoyed by it but what can you do.

Adam
come on Adam, you know deep down you miss these little et's! buy another one mate! it's meant to be?! :twisted:
JETET

Post by JETET »

et.turbo.dude wrote:

Adam
come on Adam, you know deep down you miss these little et's! buy another one mate! it's meant to be?! :twisted:

LOL!

Thats the problem I miss it like crazy but I dont want to do it just yet, maybe next year soemtime I might buy another one if I feel the same way. I dont miss breaking gearboxes though lol
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

JETET wrote:
et.turbo.dude wrote:

Adam

LOL!

Thats the problem I miss it like crazy but I dont want to do it just yet, maybe next year soemtime I might buy another one if I feel the same way. I dont miss breaking gearboxes though lol
all in good time mate! a lot of guy's on this forum are figuring out these gearboxes, making them better. :twisted: