N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Calderpark Drags - Fri 29th Sep

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
raddavey

Post by raddavey »

Nice time really. Best i've done is a 14.2@103mph with a 2.5 60ft. Actually that is the best 60ft time i've ever gotten i just can't get this car to launch. However i think i've discovered why. I went to the drags wednesday gone and only managed a 15.0@100mph however like i wrote in another thread i had gearbox shifting probs (think ive fixed now) and the boost was down, however i thought i had the boost controller setup so it bleed's off all boost at lower rpm then slowly begins to bleed off less and less but because my polarity is reversed it was doing the opposite and actually lowering the boost at lower rpm then when it hits 3800-4000 BANG!! max boost. I've now fixed it and boost comes on smoother.

I also notices the outside's of the tyres got a bit chewed up from burnouts etc so i might get a wheel alignment with more standard camber, this should hopefully give a little more grip.

I really think slicks will be the answer though.
j0gGiE

Post by j0gGiE »

thepurplepulsar wrote:Nice effort Shane, too bad about not breaking into the 13's... hopefully next time.

The 2.2 60ft isn't bad, are you still finding it hard to get off the line even with the LSD? Did it make much off a differance to beforehand?
LSD?is there something im missing here
:P

oh n congrats on the times...looks like some good cars are rolling out of the n12 garage recently