N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Has anybody seen my Car!?!?!?!?!

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
MiKeXa

Has anybody seen my Car!?!?!?!?!

Post by MiKeXa »

On the night of wednesday the 17th of september my EXA was stolen :evil: outside my house in Thornbury (northern burbs). If anyone up there could keep their eyes open :shock: , it stands out quite well as youll see in the picture and audibly too. Cheers everyone, Michael.
P.S. Its got different plates on (WLE491) and the its got the s13 rims on not the lensos in pic 2.

Timmzy

Post by Timmzy »

Oh man that is the pits.

ill keep my eye out for it. I travel from SE suburbs to city and back each day. I hope you/cops find it undamaged somewhere.

Killswitch on the power supply to the ECM my friend........Thats the money shot.

Sorry to hear.

Darren.
Race it.
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

bro! that sucks! such a hot little exa too.
keep us up to date, i hope you find it undamaged and in one piece!
keep an eye on ebay!!
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
70RQE2001

Post by 70RQE2001 »

That's crap dude. happened to me once with one of my cars.
I got it back with a bit of stuff stolen but otherwise ok, hope this brings your hopes up!
Dan.
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

Just got word from michael it has been found by police. quite a distance away aparantly. he is going to see how it is tommorrow
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

Timmzy wrote:Killswitch on the power supply to the ECM my friend........Thats the money shot.

i find having a blown engine helps keep your car from being stolen. :oops: :D

i hope when you see your Exa tomorrow that it is in the same condition that you last seen it in minus some fuel!
it's quite nice looking for an Exa!
baz

Post by baz »

That sucks heaps dude, My mates exa got stolen about 3 weeks ago from right out the back of his work at 11am, Was very busy but we found it not to far away with a fucked engine but no damage apart from that, Your exa looks tops and i hope you get it back unharmed, update us when you can!
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

yeah he got the car back tonight, apart from it having no petrol and looking a little dirty, the car is not damaged on the outside, he said the motor is making some noise thoough. All the stereo was stolen, as was other bits in the car.
baz

Post by baz »

As long as it is repairable and is in 1 piece then its alright, Hope it doesn't cost yo a whole heap to get it back to how you want it
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
Android 360

Post by Android 360 »

sounds like you got off really well!
v lucky
"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers, I don't need to choose a side."
MiKeXa

Post by MiKeXa »

Thanks for the concern guys i got it back last night (would have posted then but no internet). Stereo and sub missing as well as cd wallet and air filter (that was the funny engine noise shane noted). Petrol and oil was low - no surprise. But no real damage whatsoeva- paint same, int. same. Bastard actually unscrewed the ignition cover and everything - very clean job. Ne way gonna book in full electric safety stuff at work and figure out a smart place for Timmzy's kill switch.
Ne one want an aftermarket ignition switch?
Thanks again guys, see you on the road sometime,
Michael
PS Android V LUCKY indeed. :D