N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

NEW N12 CRUISE Starting 2007

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
ZuES

NEW N12 CRUISE Starting 2007

Post by ZuES »

if u have read what happened at the last pulsar cruise I AM DIGUSTED thats sad guys only one n12 came i reckon we organise our own cruise just us n12 manily and any other pulsar that would want to cum, just to tag along. It wont be a pulsar cruise just a n12 cruise we can have a bbq somewhere get to know each other seeing that most of us only talk on the net bring, sum spare parts mabye sell em take some piures of the whole n12 crew it be awesome really think about it AND i would dedicated my self as being the photgrapher of the day and post em here on n12 after the cruise WHAT do yA GUYS THINK
Last edited by ZuES on Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Go for it!
L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

Re: NEW N12 CRUISE Starting 2007

Post by thepurplepulsar »

ZuES wrote:if u have read what happened at the last pulsar cruise I AM DIGUSTED thats sad guys only one n12 came
Out of curiousity... did you attend the cruise with your n12? Going by the other thread Rzeractor was the only one there.

Anyways, if you are serious about organising it in 2007(?)... possibly PM the other Melbourne members to view this thread and organise a date that is suits majority of the members.
Number 5 on the Top Ten List - 12.39 @ 110mph

My Car
Panda_ET

Post by Panda_ET »

meh even if i were in melbourne i would never turn upto a pulsar.org cruise in a n12 if it aint a Sr20 forget it. ill stick to n12turbo and nissanexa thanks at least most people here know what they are talkin bout
djvass

Post by djvass »

Yeh and would be in for it!!! Should have the car running by then if you havent read the problem i am having atm with the car read my post.

Might blow the car up soon. Na couldnt do that!!!

Anyway i would be in 4 sure!!!
Timmzy

Post by Timmzy »

Yes well I would be in for that.

But if we are going to go and phat arm it down chappel, then I will most likely decline. Because I don't want to get thrown off the road!

But if we are going to go for a genuine cruise around some twisties, out the back of no-where, in small numbers, I'd be happy to attend.

Could I suggest monthly meetups? Nissan silvia seem to have a lot of success with this sort of thing, although they have a heap of members.

My car is disabled for several weeks at this stage.

Darren.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

yep, i'd be up for it too! my pile of crap will be going by 2007, well it should be. would be great too see a heap of n12's together on the road!
jazza_1984

Post by jazza_1984 »

I am sure that if it is planned far enoughn advance myself and etking would come over from hobart for a road trip :D sounds awesome

I agree that it should be out of the main drag as well though, avoid unwanted attention
Rzeractor

Post by Rzeractor »

Panda_ET wrote:meh even if i were in melbourne i would never turn upto a pulsar.org cruise in a n12 if it aint a Sr20 forget it. ill stick to n12turbo and nissanexa thanks at least most people here know what they are talkin bout
I was bored, so I went.
ZuES

THis is gonna be mAD

Post by ZuES »

LOL looks like the support is up but the thing is im only 17 and i dun even have mi licenece yet but if sum of the adminstror would like to take over or even post it up on the home page of n12 calling all n12 drivers for a cruise somwhere i reckon we just all go for a cruise then go to a masive public park bring out the meat bring out the portable bbq's lol and yeh go from there and like i said from the first post it be nice to meet all u n12 eunthesiates ( i hope i spelt that right) anyway laterz and yeh if this goes ahead i think it would be good to do it in melbourne
Rzeractor

Post by Rzeractor »

Um, parks have BBQs...
ZuES

Post by ZuES »

Rzeractor wrote:Um, parks have BBQs...
umm ppl do piss on them u knwo that there is sum fucked up kids out there u neva know if this is to go all perfect then everything mustbe thought out so yeh
ZuES

Re: NEW N12 CRUISE Starting 2007

Post by ZuES »

ZuES wrote:if u have read what happened at the last pulsar cruise I AM DIGUSTED thats sad guys only one n12 came
thepurlepulsar wrote:Out of curiousity... did you attend the cruise with your n12? Going by the other thread Rzeractor was the only one there.

well if i wasnt underage i would go to the cruise but intil i get mi lecence and even then i still couldnt go cause mi engine is at mi mates house so i cant even push my car out the drive way but yeh when both happens ill be there - AND TO ALL THAT READ ANY MSG THAT COMES FROM IM REALLY SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES I DONT TAKE THE TIME TO READ OVER WHAT I WRITE LOL SORRY
jazza_1984

Post by jazza_1984 »

It would be quicker to read over what you have written and do a quick spell check than it would be to write a huge spiel about not having time to spell check lol
ZuES

Post by ZuES »

eyyyy cbf i though id write it so no one cracks it like u did and apologise for ahead of time nways point of the lil forum thingy what u think about the cruise