N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

NEW N12 CRUISE Starting 2007

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
SammyET

Post by SammyET »

I rekon ya gotta have multi lane roads so you can check out the other rides.. hopefully quiet sorta things... twisties arent too suited to an N12 cruise HA

Sam
ZuES

TWISTIES

Post by ZuES »

i reckon twisties and sum straigh roads fuk the ocean views cause wheres theres beaches there ppl and that will cause trouble BUT if the beach views are seculded then i say beach views ahhhhh no im undecided if u can all choices togher i reckon we just all agree on it that
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

twisties = mountain hwy and tourist road on mount dandenong
Timmzy

Post by Timmzy »

Shane,

I was just driving on that road today (!), and I am thinking exactly the same thing.

Either that or take em down the Great Ocean Road. Although its a long boring drive to get down there.

Darren.
Rzeractor

Post by Rzeractor »

ZuES wrote:
Rzeractor wrote:Um, parks have BBQs...
umm ppl do piss on them u knwo that there is sum fucked up kids out there
Urine is sterile, you know.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

well, it's almost 2007 and nothing has been mentioned about an N12Turbo cruise for a long time so i think it's time to see if people are still interested. if so then we should start discussing when and where. it would be easier for all to probably organise indavidual state cruises aswell. what do you guy's think? :wink:
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

Idea #1 Down-ways

Meet up in dandenong at the massive docks carpark and cruise down to mornington, then head down the esplenade (beach views, twisties). And then stop at one of the beach carparks, Rye, Dromana etc.

Idea #2 Side-ways

Same Meet point, though this time cruise out to mount dandenong and go through the hills.

Idea #3 Up-ways

Meet somewhere, and go up the map (melbourne etc.)

:D :D :D
dan_sr20

Post by dan_sr20 »

Have you guys organised a date for this cruise yet, cause i really want to know when its gonna be. Id be hoping we could make it in early feb like any time past the fourth or fifth of the month. reason being i am writing from overseas now (touring europe, then honk kong to go shopping) and ill only be getting back on the fourth of feb. Im going to be cut if i miss this one though, i got my car tuned and running 2 hours before i had to leave for the airport when i left melb! i didnt even get to drive it, f en bullshit, i had to get a mate to pick it up so im dying to take it out for a fat fang. Made 150 @ the wheels (kw's) though and that was from its previous 65 kw atw which it had before the tune. This is gonna be a big step up for me! So let us know when you guys decide to have it
djvass

Post by djvass »

Guys with all the shit going on in Nobel Park with the street drags and all the cops dont think i will be heading up that way in any hurry with my car. They are suppost to be going back there tonight at Nobel Park maccas againg suppost to be double the people they got there last week cops will be everywhere.

Thinking if we are to do the cruise it iwll be Geelong way great ocean rd or through the forrest i no a mad stop through the forrest that would be a great place to stop. Say we head the great ocean rd on the way up the back threw the forest on the way back.

Anyway thats just my idea anyway.

Thanks
Dave
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

the shit at noble park only goes on at 11:00pm +

i went past in the pulsar and didnt get hassled.

oh and i need to fill up the tank every 50km :P
djvass

Post by djvass »

I guess the front of my car is a little different to yours. :)
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

depends what im driving... if its the front they look at or the sides :P

(and yes the 31 was SUPPOSED to be my daily :D )
ohh and i like red 8)

boost_truck_racer

Post by boost_truck_racer »

any one up for a cruise in QLD