N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

WISD street meet 16th July

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
Damo

WISD street meet 16th July

Post by Damo »

Anyone interested to come out for a looky? I will be heading up with a couple of guys from Canberra (mate with the 1J Carolla wagon, 4AGE Carolla sedan and a couple of others).

The ET should be there, but usualy the way it goes is now that I have said I'm going, Murphy will pull out his law and screw me over!

Have a dyno session booking in weekend before to make sure everything is doing what it should.

Damo

P.S put out a call to Eteeza to join in for a run if he has his rig sorted. I can vaguely recall something about chopping to be done???
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
RIP EAZY E

yea

Post by RIP EAZY E »

i might go if i have money and im not doing anything else id like to see your et run
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

id love to come but i got a work thing on that day......................................................................................................................................................

Oh and did i tell you................... I GOT MY CAR BACK.... YEY!!!!!!
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

love 2 come 4 a run... i just got my car back from the smash repairs, but i think my turbs is on its way out. so if i can find another t28bb b4 then ill hit the track 4 sure
RIP EAZY E

yea

Post by RIP EAZY E »

how much is it again to just watch?
YES-PSI

Re: WISD street meet 16th July

Post by YES-PSI »

Damo wrote:Anyone interested to come out for a looky? I will be heading up with a couple of guys from Canberra (mate with the 1J Carolla wagon, 4AGE Carolla sedan and a couple of others).

The ET should be there, but usualy the way it goes is now that I have said I'm going, Murphy will pull out his law and screw me over!

Have a dyno session booking in weekend before to make sure everything is doing what it should.

Damo

P.S put out a call to Eteeza to join in for a run if he has his rig sorted. I can vaguely recall something about chopping to be done???

Yeah chopping.....i wonder who is going to chop who...???
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

You going YES-PSI?

I'm gonna bust my balls to get there Damo, recon they'd let me in to be your Photo Crew? Seriously?

Are you staying over or heading back afterwards?

Obviously I won't be racing ...... that would just be embarrassing .... although I reckon I'd get a lot of laughs driving down the 1/4 with the stereo cranked and neons all lit up!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

The Renegade wrote: Obviously I won't be racing ...... that would just be embarrassing .... although I reckon I'd get a lot of laughs driving down the 1/4 with the stereo cranked and neons all lit up!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TANOY: : and coming into satge now we have the very latest technology. This little CRX uses a new and uniquee Hybrid power drive that runs a small petrol engine to generate propulsion through sound and light. True 'back to the future' stuff there from the boy from Wauchaupe NSW, lets listen and see how she goes . . . ."

DOOF, , DOOF, ,DOOF,

"sounds like quite a lumpy idle"

DOOF, Bup, DOOF, Bup, DOOF, Bup

"He brings in the rhythm, now bring in the base......and he's away! floating on neons. Amazing 60 foot time of three seconds there........................................................................
................................................................................
..............................................and he's across the line in 9 flat, minutes that is. And the crowd have just gone NUTS, well we hope they've gone for nuts and not gone for home..."
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Baaaahahahahahahahahahaha!
Cheeky bastard C
L8tr
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Fully shick moite, da doof doof an da tsss tsss is da secret to moi shub 9 shecond runsh bro.

FULIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

i say Bonsai the CRX!
YES-PSI

Post by YES-PSI »

The Renegade wrote:You going YES-PSI?

I'm gonna bust my balls to get there Damo, recon they'd let me in to be your Photo Crew? Seriously?

Are you staying over or heading back afterwards?

Obviously I won't be racing ...... that would just be embarrassing .... although I reckon I'd get a lot of laughs driving down the 1/4 with the stereo cranked and neons all lit up!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will be going to the CREEK at the end of the month....new power figures.....made 214hp at the wheels on 13psi as opposed to 204hp at the wheels on 16psi....seems like these engines work well on 13psi
raddavey

Post by raddavey »

By the sounds of it you need a new tuner or your engine is knock limited and the timing is being pulled back for the higher boost. Good luck though, make sure you get some video footage.
ACL Pistons, 226/236 cam, T28 Turbo, FMIC, FJ20T Injectors, Wolf V4 ECU, NPC Clutch, VL TB, Custom High Mount Manifold, N13 Internals G/B, 3" SS Exhaust, Walbro 500hp Pump.
237hp@18psi
13.52@108.95mph (street trim, leaky hg)
YES-PSI

Post by YES-PSI »

raddavey wrote:By the sounds of it you need a new tuner or your engine is knock limited and the timing is being pulled back for the higher boost. Good luck though, make sure you get some video footage.
I need a newer ECU so that tuning can be better, but for now the one i got is fine,just limits my power to 200 or so HORSES......The BOOST is lower now with more POWER,so what do you mean FOR THE HIGHER BOOST...?
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

I think he's suggesting that the timing is being retarded at higher boost to stop it pinging, which also reduces the power. So on lower boost you don't get pinging and therefore no retarding and more power....

C