N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

ET'S IN SYDNEY?

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
npt

ET'S IN SYDNEY?

Post by npt »

Hey guys, who on here is in sydney? new to sydney, lookn for people to cruise with, what power are people making and with what mods, quarter times, and who can do a good job of dynoing my car in sydney, cheapishly
dexi_styles

dyno's

Post by dexi_styles »

im in wollongong there is a place in cringilla (warrawong) called wild1 preformance that does $50 dyno runs (i got told this and i haven't checked it out myself) and im not sure how much for a dyno tune!
so where you after a run or a tune???
a mate told me its something like $90 an hour for a tune (this is goin off memory) he said it takes a couple hours
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Hey guys, I shifted this to "Local Discussion"

Also check out the "where are you from?" thread:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=70
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
npt

Re: dyno's

Post by npt »

dexi_styles wrote:im in wollongong there is a place in cringilla (warrawong) called wild1 preformance that does $50 dyno runs (i got told this and i haven't checked it out myself) and im not sure how much for a dyno tune!
so where you after a run or a tune???
a mate told me its something like $90 an hour for a tune (this is goin off memory) he said it takes a couple hours
yeah i'm just look'n for a good shop to do it in sydney, i used to do my own dynoing at my old work back in adelaide, but don't have the luxury of doing that now
dexi_styles

Post by dexi_styles »

that sounds like me when i finish up running my pizza shop i'm gonna hate paying for pizza.
all you need to do is ring around dude its prob the best to do
good luck on the find dude.

adam.
dawsie

Post by dawsie »

HEY GUYS IM FROM BLACKTOWN SYDNEY,BEFORE MY MICROTECH STUFFD UP I HAD IT TUNED BY CUSTOM BUGS AND BUSES IN PENRITH THEY DONE A AWSOME JOB THEN THE G/BOX BLEW AND IT ALL WENT DOWN HILL FROM THERE,HOW MANY OF US FROM SYDNEY ?
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

does wollongong count as sydney is only like 3/4 of an hour away if so count me in
born2run

Post by born2run »

yeah im from redfern, sydney. had my et for over 4 months now. previously had 3 n12 exas. when u boys intrested in gettin together for a meetup??
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

yeah we sydney boyz should setup a cruise i could get tony out in his ET but there a 3 of us wollongong boys including me still half way through our hetic builds and dont see us finishing our cars till the end of the year... it'l be good to set one up soon tho
dexi_styles

sydney boys

Post by dexi_styles »

hey guys,

i was from wollongong but i have now moved to the sunny town of mackay, Qld. oh its good up here its just like summer. but i am still on the books at wollongong but till i get around to changing everyting.

i also have to do a rebuild, i have to travel 25-26 hours to get here and i wanna make sure i get here with my car. :)

adam
JETETT

Post by JETETT »

i was wondering where you went... simone said u left work down here cause u got offered a better one... and it looks like u did u lucky FU#@ER
mackay is a top place.. its been a while since iv been there but...
khalid

eteza

Post by khalid »

im from hurstvill
ETEEZA

Re: eteza

Post by ETEEZA »

khalid wrote:im from hurstvill

Im from the hood,they call the INNER WEST...
RIP EAZY E

yea

Post by RIP EAZY E »

hey khalid i think my cousin has seen your et he lives in hurstville aswell and says its just like mine im from sydney aswell!!

what are the sydney boys msn emails?
ETEEZA

Re: yea

Post by ETEEZA »

RIP EAZY E wrote:hey khalid i think my cousin has seen your et he lives in hurstville aswell and says its just like mine im from sydney aswell!!

what are the sydney boys msn emails?

my email address is initial-desire@hotmail.com,whoever wants to email,they can on this address