N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

WORKSHOPS

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
ETDOSE

WORKSHOPS

Post by ETDOSE »

Hey guys,

need some work done on my ET to finish it off completely.

things that need to be done are:
-tune up
-vacuum lines
-maybe clutch fitment

what im looking for is a shop that wil take on this work. Now i dont want to go to a crazy perfromance shop as its not exactly needed, maybe for the tune up...
But im having trouble with deciding on where to take it. somewhere close, and sumwhere that dusnt charge and arm and a leg.

Im located in Syndey NSW, around hursville area.

also if anyone knows wat this kind of work might cost? car does run, rough obviously but i think its due to vaccum lines etc..(sounds like a wrx heh)

Carlos
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Re: WORKSHOPS

Post by Ash »

ETDOSE wrote:
also if anyone knows wat this kind of work might cost? car does run, rough obviously but i think its due to vaccum lines etc..(sounds like a wrx heh)

Carlos
yeah mine sounded like a wrx too! when i blew a piston apart dragging a 5L vt commowhore hehe. good luck with finding a workshop that won't try and rip you off! any workshop should be able to do the work you need done. I would suggest one but i live in country vic. make sure they ask you if they start throwing parts at it, i know someone who went to get a roadworthy to see what needed fixing and the roadworthy cockhead decided to fix and replace everything when it was only supposed to be assesed! the person had to pay $2000 it!
Jnr_Mafia

Post by Jnr_Mafia »

id be happy to service it for ya
i work outta my workshop at home in mt druitt.. if ur interested pm me