N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Adelaide scene/cruise

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
psiboy

Post by psiboy »

doesent matter where u get ur juice from,it really depends on where its from (like brazil...lol) and how old it is.petrolium thats exceeded a certain temp. around 30deg celcius i rekon, looses its bang.itl work but the ron or octane discipates.so ive been told.....the race guru evan almighty might be able to shed some light on this since he has to struggle for every hp. outa his class of racing,he should know summink. :?:
wasnt me officer
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

psiboy wrote:doesent matter where u get ur juice from,it really depends on where its from (like brazil...lol) and how old it is.petrolium thats exceeded a certain temp. around 30deg celcius i rekon, looses its bang.itl work but the ron or octane discipates.so ive been told.....the race guru evan almighty might be able to shed some light on this since he has to struggle for every hp. outa his class of racing,he should know summink. :?:
mmm to true i have hurd that to you up to much tonight psiboy
feel like ripping a gearbox out
lol :lol:
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

what has been happening in adelaide these last few weekss whats everyone up tooo

me just been doing uni assigments and workk and bit on the car getting there slowly
TBON12

Post by TBON12 »

Slowly gathering bits for my stereo system at the moment, finally picked up my Clarion Pro Audio series 12 inch subs - yes there is 2 of them for the EXA.
Just need some 18mm MDF and some 100mm drain pipe and I can get cracking with the boxes.
Will be making up some 55 litre boxes that allow me to access the spare without too much trouble.

Next on the list is some new speakers as the Jaycar Response 6.5 inch Kevlar speakers have a broken rubber surround. I am looking at some VDO Dayton MPS1700.
[center]
1 year on since the Exa Turbo and now I am driving a modded Daihatsu Cuore with 1 less cylinder but 4 more valves!
[/center]

Dale Jeffree
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

i bought my stereo set up before i bought any other part for the car:) hehe spent near $2g id say well thanks to my gf it cost me much cheaper she bought most of the stuff for me, 12" kicker comp sub, 400rms mono kicker amp. one din dvd player, 500W sound stream amp to run 4 4" rockford speakers, capacitor to stop lights from diming, small 1 cubic litre box, and lots and lots of hi 4ohm wiring for $10 per box of wires got 2 boxes thanks to ebay usualy retails at $190 so id say i got it cheap, well all of my sound is from ebay got about 50-60% of retail on all so prty happy got the amp from US much cheaper than buying here :) most other parts for my car are of ebay too thank god for ebay and the discounts im able to find :) :)
TBON12

Post by TBON12 »

What the hell is 4 ohm wiring? its the speakers that set the impedance not the wiring.
[center]
1 year on since the Exa Turbo and now I am driving a modded Daihatsu Cuore with 1 less cylinder but 4 more valves!
[/center]

Dale Jeffree
rockye15et

adelaide cruse

Post by rockye15et »

Well I was thinking that seeing that most of our car's were pulled apart, scattered around the shed floor and can't get out for a decent size car cruze, WHY NOT show the other states that we can cruze with out our busted cars and MEET UP at a pool hall in the city one weekend for a few game's? then depending on what ppl think we could carry it on to some club's?
TBON12

Post by TBON12 »

Sounds like a plan!!
[center]
[/center]

Dale Jeffree
rockye15et

pool hall/pub/club cruze

Post by rockye15et »

Yeah mate I think it would go all right, we all definitely have something in common to talk about.
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Good idea guys ....
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

TBON12 wrote:What the hell is 4 ohm wiring? its the speakers that set the impedance not the wiring.

hehehehe i just realised what i wrote hehehe, i ment 4 gage :) now it should make sense

pool is a good idea
TBON12

Post by TBON12 »

I wasn't sure if you were high, stupid or just made a mistake, that's cool.
Finally installed VDO Dayton MPS 1700 splits today. YAY!!!

Just need to make the sub boxes next pay, so here I shall wait for 11 days!
[center]
[/center]

Dale Jeffree
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

TBON12 wrote:I wasn't sure if you were high, stupid or just made a mistake, that's cool.
Finally installed VDO Dayton MPS 1700 splits today. YAY!!!

Just need to make the sub boxes next pay, so here I shall wait for 11 days!
Post up some pics when its all done
new project to start some time this year
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

yeah id like to see sum pix as well :)
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

I have my 2 15 inch pioneers and JBL Mono Block amp sitting in my room doing nothing at the moment
new project to start some time this year