N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Adelaide scene/cruise

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

et_rider wrote:
dj_djox wrote:has anyone contacted regency to see how low the et can be lowered?
not to shore i now when the boys in blue checked my car they put a tape messher from the center cap to th bottom of the gard virticly and they said it was 1 cm away from being to low it was sitting at 31cm so im guessing its 30cm for leagal hight but thats in adelaide not shore on your area
my area? as soon as i said regency it must mean that im in adel as well or SA, there isnt a different law for each area although there is a different law for every single car, it measured from the middle of the centre cap to the wheel arch :) i gota give them a call to find out
rockye15et

Re: cruse

Post by rockye15et »

et_rider wrote:
rockye15et wrote:I'd be up for it but mines almost striped down to the ground unless someone want to tow me..lol :shock:
well i f you wont you can come with me im allways looking for company what area you live in
I'm down christie beach way
rockye15et

hmmm

Post by rockye15et »

dj_djox wrote:has anyone contacted regency to see how low the et can be lowered?
i think you can take one third of the height from factory measure from guard lip to center of wheel then devide it by three theres ya one third you can take. but i'll have a look around cause i was just reading about it on sa gov modified vehical regulations i'll find the link for ya m8
rockye15et

Dj djox

Post by rockye15et »

heres what i found at the bottom is a link

Transport SA
September 2003 Modifications to Passenger Cars, Car Type Utilities and Panel Vans Page 15 of 25
A vehicle's suspension system has been designed for adequate strength and durability as well as its level of ride,
comfort and handling. It is acceptable to fit upgraded springs, shock absorbers or anti-rollbars provided they
are correctly fitted and suitable for the vehicle. Some vehicle manufacturers have optional suspension
equipment available.
When lowering a vehicle body, either front or rear, the limiting factor is the clearance between the rubber bump
stop and the corresponding metal stop. This dimension must not be reduced by more than one third of that
specified by the manufacturer.
Transport SA has a list of acceptable suspension and eyebrow heights (the measurement from the centre of the
wheel vertically upward to the edge of the mudguard) for most passenger vehicles and can be contacted to
verify if the ride height of a vehicle is within acceptable limits.

http://www.transport.sa.gov.au/pdfs/per ... etin_3.pdf

page 14 hope it helps :D
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

ive read that earlier it doesent realy say much because there are regulations for every car so best to give them a call
rockye15et

ride height

Post by rockye15et »

yeah i tryed the measurement on my car and it made it sit 8cm off the ground lol, to low
et_rider

Re: cruse

Post by et_rider »

rockye15et wrote:
et_rider wrote:
rockye15et wrote:I'd be up for it but mines almost striped down to the ground unless someone want to tow me..lol :shock:
well i f you wont you can come with me im allways looking for company what area you live in
I'm down christie beach way
done ok we have two people and one car i think psi boy is wanting to come im just trying to ring him now.......... ring ring...... no answer must be busy ok well i think he is eager so thats two cars three people come on do i have to pay some people i now fuel is around $1.55 for premium and that sucks but come on one day\night
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
dj_djox

d

Post by dj_djox »

talking about fuel, its much better to use shell v-power thank the bp premium, from what i hear the vpower is 100 octane and the bp is 98 here is the link to a youtube vid of the difference on a performance car
et_rider

Re: d

Post by et_rider »

dj_djox wrote:talking about fuel, its much better to use shell v-power thank the bp premium, from what i hear the vpower is 100 octane and the bp is 98 here is the link to a youtube vid of the difference on a performance car
hahaha all depends on the driver i use bp utimate and i havent had it ping once or boost cut or blow smoke and when i pulled the engine apart again it was alot cleaner
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

I will be looking into buying another ET at some stage this year. If all goes to plan will have a shit load of cash to put into one
new project to start some time this year
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

ive seen a nice looking white et today got few gauges inside green one on the pod and a massive tacho on the dash needs a bit of a paint touch up but still very nice

anyone know who it might be?
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

No idea. I know of a few around adelaide. Hopefully soon i will have another
new project to start some time this year
RIP EAZY E

yea

Post by RIP EAZY E »

mobil optimax 8000 is the shit.
dj_djox

Re: yea

Post by dj_djox »

RIP EAZY E wrote:mobil optimax 8000 is the shit.
realy whats the ocatane rating?
TBON12

Re: yea

Post by TBON12 »

RIP EAZY E wrote:mobil optimax 8000 is the shit.
8000 is 98 octane

More like is shit!!! I bought what must have been a bad batch from the Mobil on Marion Rd on Wednesday, its only now that I put Liberty Premium that its running much better. it felt like it was running without the turbo connected.
[center]
1 year on since the Exa Turbo and now I am driving a modded Daihatsu Cuore with 1 less cylinder but 4 more valves!
[/center]

Dale Jeffree