N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Adelaide scene/cruise

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

ill probobly leave it i was going to get the exaust manifold ported but been talkd into leaving it as it is

i ordered a mls head gasket $145 and head bolts around $90 ordered the bolts on monday and they said i should have them either today or tomorro from nissan no 3 week wait like the guys were saying
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

dj_djox wrote:ill probobly leave it i was going to get the exaust manifold ported but been talkd into leaving it as it is

i ordered a mls head gasket $145 and head bolts around $90 ordered the bolts on monday and they said i should have them either today or tomorro from nissan no 3 week wait like the guys were saying
fuck thats a wile were do they come from japan or something hope the car is going well
Boost+pulsar = goodness = pain :(
My Ride
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4600
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

nah from syd i only wait 3 days the other guys on the forum said they waited 3 weeks

yeah the car is good waiting for the parts to come the gasket and bolts then going to take the head to get machined and put it back on
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

wikid than you can start it
My Ride
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

hehhe it aint starting before the ecu is conected and all the wiring , and no wiring is conected hehehe coz getting the new ecu so im not bothering with the standard ecu wiring,
i was just removing the stock sway bars half the weight of the heavy duty ones i got
still need front end bushes for the sway bar and then ill probobly put them on the car
might take the head of tomorrow and take it to get checkd and machined so when i get the gasket and the bolts i can just put it straight in

pain in the ass taking the head off the manifold inlet n exhaust with turbo n dump already conected :) fun fun fun

if ur not doing anything feel free to pm me or give me a call if you have my number still to come around and see my work progress :)
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

wikid man coming along nicly will do i will give ya a buzz ron
My Ride
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

Hey guys long time no talk ive got 5 sets of coilovers if anyone is interested $650 for you guys as there is no need for shippingive got them here so let me know
ET Puls8

REFRESH

Post by ET Puls8 »

Hey all you adelaide based N12 owners, im a new kid on the block, just got my '84 ET in May, now that im really getting into the following i seriously want to see some more, hang with ther owners, and just enjoy the culture.
So far ive only seen 1 other N12 Turbo, i want to see what other people are doin out there, i want to cruise!!!

so cmon people, lets get it started!!!
psiboy

Post by psiboy »

hey, welcome to the forum bud, if you live north of the city or blast down salisbury highway of an afternoon you more than likely to see me!!..but i havnt seen many ET's out there either.it seems like when we get something together for a cruz it all turns to shizzle,you know, with breakdowns or build ups !!! :roll: SUCH IS LIFE.
wasnt me officer
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

mine will be out before new year im hopping

wcom to the forum
et_rider

Post by et_rider »

haha i have seen alot of pulsars (In sheds) see them every were lol
My Ride
dj_djox

Post by dj_djox »

Hey havnt been on here in a while what has been happening?

Just wanted to let you guys know my brother is opening a crash repair on Port Rd, near the intersection of old pt rd and new pt rd. it is opening on the 1st of Nov and he has been doing my car so if you guys need anything let me know