N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Brisbane Cruise mkII 26th April 2008

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Excellent Smithers!

I'll be staying at Pulsar-Man's (I think) so we'll be coming in from out Warick way.
Are we going to do drags or dyno's or anything? What sort of cost are we looking at? I'll have to be gentle if I go in anything coz I have an 8 hour drive home! :twisted:
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

stapylton is a good spot i reckon uschi. also good with the 26th
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
BIGman_smallcar

Post by BIGman_smallcar »

if it's on the 26th im pretty confident my ET should be back on the road, stapylton BP is always a good meeting spot im keen for there always some nice cars and can have a feed and a smoke whilst waiting for everyone to rock up, btw android 360 you'd better come, your like the only person i know if you come on the cruise.
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

Post by thepurplepulsar »

Glen,

On the last cruises we met up at Goodna Macca's and had a bit of a chat for a while and then headed out to Willowbank. Cost is $36 for as many runs as you can fit in a night, on an average Saturday night you'll get at least 5-6 runs in.

I'm feeling confident that we are going to get a good turnout on this one.
Number 5 on the Top Ten List - 12.39 @ 110mph

My Car
70RQE2001

Post by 70RQE2001 »

Bugger, don't get my license back until a month after that, love to meet up with all you guys sounds like you'll get a good turn out, I'll have to sit this one out..... :x :x
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

70RQE2001 wrote:Bugger, don't get my license back until a month after that, love to meet up with all you guys sounds like you'll get a good turn out, I'll have to sit this one out..... :x :x
Bummer dude ...... get one of your mates to drive your car ..... or jump in someone elses car and come along. You can be camera bitch too.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
ET 4 EVA

Post by ET 4 EVA »

well i guess the dates set then lol

but i just hope my cars ready then as i just had more setbacks from the rebuilding...1st blew a brand new turbo on the duno and now blown the rings or sum crap on the dyno soooo its looking like iots gonna have sum serious power when its all reqady MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAA
LANYARDS FOR SALE AGAINLIMITED NUMBERS BE QUICK MUST SELL for infoVISIT:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4652
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

ET 4 EVA wrote:well i guess the dates set then lol

but i just hope my cars ready then as i just had more setbacks from the rebuilding...1st blew a brand new turbo on the duno and now blown the rings or sum crap on the dyno soooo its looking like iots gonna have sum serious power when its all reqady MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAA
aaahhhh what.... doesn't sounds too pleasing
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
ET 4 EVA

Post by ET 4 EVA »

well what can i say fresh engine total rebuild computer all new wiring from front ot rear fmic turbo upgrade and massive sound system somehting gotta go wrong lol oh well itll all be fixed when my mech fiend gets around to it lool
LANYARDS FOR SALE AGAINLIMITED NUMBERS BE QUICK MUST SELL for infoVISIT:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4652
etking

Post by etking »

if its all done properly nothing should go wrong :P
Members Ride: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6786
85 ET, M/tech LT10X, T28, FMIC 2.5" Stainless Piping, 3" Intake, Dump n Zorst, JDM Inlet, CA18DET Injectors, Bosch 040, Bodykit, 17s
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

^ yeah pretty much, well not lunching a turbo and engine on its 1st dyno! did your mum tune it? :lol:
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

Post by thepurplepulsar »

Are you sure these guys arn't having a lend of you? Blowing a brand new turbo and motor on the dyno... sheesh! Who's doing the work on your car?

Also, whats a good meeting point on the Northside thats convienient to get to Goodna? and how many minutes will it take?
Number 5 on the Top Ten List - 12.39 @ 110mph

My Car
Paul Smith

Post by Paul Smith »

You might want to consider taking your car to another place for the tune. I don't think those guys know what they're doing.
Mods
T28 @ 18 PSI, Jap Inlet Manifold, VL TB, MSD Ignition, Supra Cooler, 3" Dump and 3" Exhaust, Coolingmist Water Injection, AMG Mags, Koni Adjustables, Whiteline Rear Swaybar, CMS Brake Rotors, Stage 2 Cam, 5th Injector
BIGman_smallcar

Post by BIGman_smallcar »

definately doesn't sound like they know what they are doing dude hard luck but i'd be going somewhere else for sure.

that's a few bucks down the drain