N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Fri Nite Runs at WSID

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
BQ-05-TY

Fri Nite Runs at WSID

Post by BQ-05-TY »

anyone keen for fri nite runs at wsid on 2nd of nov

i know its a lil short notice but still its a week almost

hmb

i'll be there for a run/times
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

So how'd ya go dude?
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
BQ-05-TY

Post by BQ-05-TY »

rained out

bastard mother nature

hopefully go again soon
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Oh, spewin man.
Let us know next time a bit in advance, I'll see if I can make it down.
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
BQ-05-TY

Post by BQ-05-TY »

no probs
BQ-05-TY

Post by BQ-05-TY »

anyone keen for fri night runs on the 14th of december???

let me know i'll be there
ETEEZA

Post by ETEEZA »

BQ-05-TY wrote:anyone keen for fri night runs on the 14th of december???

let me know i'll be there

i might be there....i'll let you know how my car is going.....should be there to run though.....cant wait
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

about time. looks like you'll have some fresh competition though with Tony still pushing and Dan close on doing some runs with his new setup.
raddavey

Post by raddavey »

O/T: Any news on Dan's new setup? IE what's been done roughly?

ETEZA: good to hear the car's almost going. Make sure you upload plenty of pics/videos/dynos when its together and tuned etc.
ACL Pistons, 226/236 cam, T28 Turbo, FMIC, FJ20T Injectors, Wolf V4 ECU, NPC Clutch, VL TB, Custom High Mount Manifold, N13 Internals G/B, 3" SS Exhaust, Walbro 500hp Pump.
237hp@18psi
13.52@108.95mph (street trim, leaky hg)
ETEEZA

Post by ETEEZA »

raddavey wrote:O/T: Any news on Dan's new setup? IE what's been done roughly?

ETEZA: good to hear the car's almost going. Make sure you upload plenty of pics/videos/dynos when its together and tuned etc.

Dan apparently has a NEW ECU,forged pistons,dog box,and a couple of other knick knacks....should go good, that car was an absolute machine, should see him go quicker now....lets wait and see

Is ETEEZA, not ETEZA, for the info, i will put up some dyno runs, track runs and maybe a pic or 2.....what i would like to know is what TYRES/SLICKS TONY AND DAN are using....i need to get some for my car
raddavey

Post by raddavey »

Sorry ETEEZA it is!
Sounds like a good setup. Hopefully they will release a bit more information and possibly offer some parts to purchase.

Not sure what slicks they used but the honda guys rave on about M&H slicks. They have some pretty quick fwd's cars over in the US.

www.honda-tech.com
ACL Pistons, 226/236 cam, T28 Turbo, FMIC, FJ20T Injectors, Wolf V4 ECU, NPC Clutch, VL TB, Custom High Mount Manifold, N13 Internals G/B, 3" SS Exhaust, Walbro 500hp Pump.
237hp@18psi
thepurplepulsar
Administrator
Administrator

Post by thepurplepulsar »

Here's a quote from MRD's website if you haven't seen it raddavey.
UPDATE 4/7/07: MRD Pulsar getting ready for another run

After a long time since last being run, the MRD Pulsar will be back at the track soon

The car will still be using the same turbo and inlet manifold configuration, however a great deal of the setup has been changed in order to get the 60ft times down and to increase the drivability of the Pulsar.

This time around there is a new engine configuration and we plan to use a great deal more boost. Due to this the engine setup has been changed away from running ACL non-forged pistons to running Forged Aluminium Pistons and a set of Custom made Forged/Billet rods, which we have just recieved. This should allow us to run in excess of 35psi of boost and to rev the engine a little harder.

Also changed is the engine management system, we will now run a Microtech LT10S with an X4 igniton module to fire 4 individual coils. The new ecu also uses a 5Bar map sensor for extra tunability.

We also fabricated a pair of front Struts, that use Koni Bump/Rebound adjustable inserts and have adjustable Spring Perches for fast ride height adjustment.

At first the car will be run in a low boost confirguration, so that we can sort out the traction and driveline breakages that we have always suffered from. The car is using billet CV Joints that were made in house and a new suspension setup to stop the wheel tramp problems that we experienced on the last outing before breaking a CV Joint.

We dont have a time expectation for the car as we plan to do a great deal more racing than we have in the past, but it should go quite a bit faster than it has before.

The MRD Pulsar was also featured in "Zoom" magazine in late 2004. We would like to thank John Jovic for taking great photo's and Zoom magazine. We are extremely happy with the article.
Number 5 on the Top Ten List - 12.39 @ 110mph

My Car
raddavey

Post by raddavey »

Thanks! No hadn't seen that. Well you would hope they would get it into the 10s as it sounds like they have done/are doing a fair amount of work to it.
I wonder what their billet cv joints would cost?? hmmm
237hp@18psi
Morphd

Post by Morphd »

Is ETEEZA, not ETEZA, for the info, i will put up some dyno runs, track runs and maybe a pic or 2.....what i would like to know is what TYRES/SLICKS TONY AND DAN are using....i need to get some for my car[/quote]

blo15t runs on m/t et drags
22x8x15

hope that helps
ETEEZA

Post by ETEEZA »

Morphd wrote:Is ETEEZA, not ETEZA, for the info, i will put up some dyno runs, track runs and maybe a pic or 2.....what i would like to know is what TYRES/SLICKS TONY AND DAN are using....i need to get some for my car

blo15t runs on m/t et drags
22x8x15

hope that helps[/quote]

thanks for that, should help...looks like its going to be MICKEY THOMPSONS....thanks again