N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

S.A Cruise For ET's And Exas

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
KILNIT

Post by KILNIT »

Rohan 84ET wrote:totally agree with ben that it should be local, will be better if we dont have to rush to get somewhere before its dark! Maybe another cruise can be held later on for down mannum way. By the way i am writing this and browsing the web via my new nokia N95! Oh yeah! Ha ha awesome phone! Catch ya all later
I think Rohan is right...Stick to the original plan and then organise a second cruise with a BBQ lunch stop somewhere
new project to start some time this year
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Not to mention that if someone breaks their car it's always easier to get help when you're local.
Unless someone has a mate with a tilt tray. :wink:
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================
etturbs

Post by etturbs »

:? mannums only bout 60kms away from me
an hrs drive from the hills???? which hills u takin :lol:
tearing apart adelaide one suburb at a time
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

i am in the blue mountains dude . . . .NSW???

:lol:
ET coming back from the dead.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

no seriously tho, i have lived in the hills all my life, it is an hours drive away, at least.

plus alot of the way there is no pitstop areas, petrol stations are much less frequent, and it will all together be much more of a bitch if someone breaks down and needs a part/service.

maybe a "River" cruise can be organized in the future.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
Corms

Post by Corms »

why did i have to bust my clutch 3 days before this :'(
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

well the cruise hasn't happened yet, its still in planning, as people are perfecting their cars . . . . so you have time yet to fix your clutch mate, i went and visited my car tonight, its at a crash repairers, looking good, but has at least 3 weeks of fixing to do yet.

but either way, if the cruise is before then, i will just cruise with my mate in his WRX.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
Corms

Post by Corms »

well if it's in 3 weeks i'll be there :p
sourcing parts and beer now...
beer is such an amazing currency when car repairs are concerned!
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

alright, starting on the maps today, taking the maps from google maps, and gonna write up a step by step direction, from city to Glen Osmand road, to the princes Highway, right up to crafers, then up to Mt loftey Summit, which is where the cruise will start, from there i am going to plan the route a little of the way around the hills and then back to the Princes Highway, Crafers on ramp. from there we will continue down to the Eagle on the Hill Exit and cruise down there, and then continue back onto the freeway, once at the bottom, we can go down Glen Osmand towards town, or down Goodwood road which i guess would be more of a direct route, but town offers places to eat, unless we wanna have someting at the bay. if we meet in town, Freedom car park is a nice location to pull in, big place, lots of car meets happen there, and it would be a good chance to plan on from there.

let me know what you guys think, i will plan to go down glen osmand, and to freedom car park, unless told otherwise.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
etturbs

Post by etturbs »

:shock: ooh a lil risky if im not rego'd by then :lol:
tearing apart adelaide one suburb at a time
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

well it might not be for a while, i am just getting maps together and marking out a route, i will give the word document to all going, and we can make changes if needed, oh by the way, one change i feel is nessassary, we arnt just going back to crafers and down eagle on the hill . . . . we have to head through sterling first, then onto the freeway from there and down to the eagle on the hill exit.

cos sterling is the place to go in the hills if you wanna show everyone your ride, so maybe a lap around sterls and then off. i know if i saw a pack of hot lil N12's cruisin along through sterling i would be creaming all over the shop.

what do you guys reckon?

SAVE ME JEBAS!
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

alright well i have planned it to the meet and the summit, but really, do i need to make up maps for the whole way though the hills, i mean there will only really be . . . .

(1)me
(2) Kilnit
(3) ETturbs
(4) Jason (my mate)
(5) Sinit
(6) Spiffy
(7) Ben H.
(8 ) corms.

so if i lead, no body is gonna fall behind, and if they do, everyone get everyones mob numbers and just make a call.

does that sound ok or do we really need maps made out for areas we have all been before?

and like Kilnit said, its not gonna be a race, just a cruise. so if through the hills i lead, unless someone else wants to, then it will all be good. yes?

SAVE ME JEBAS!
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

3 ET's, 3 Exas, 2 scoobs. ;) sounds like a good number.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

alright everyone, i need e-mails to send this document to.

thats,

(1) Kilnit
(2) etturbs
(3) Sinit
(4) Spiffy
(5) Ben H.
(6) corms.

cheers all. (if i dont send em tonight its cos i am at work, if you give me your e-mails tonight tho, i will send em out when i get home at 5.00AM.) and you should have them in your inbox when you check it in the morning.

;)

SAVE ME JEBAS!
spiffyn12

Post by spiffyn12 »

I Have An EXA
RX7 S IV - 120rwKw + mods now more power and two defect stickers.
KE70 corolla slamed on 16's