N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

CKS Customs (adelaide)

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
s1380akuma

CKS Customs (adelaide)

Post by s1380akuma »

To all in Adelaide:

My friend and I are starting up a small home-based business in the area of Auto Customisation. This includes everyting fromEngine Modifications, Custom Audio (such as custom boot set-ups, a range of installation with audio gear and anything related) to Custom Fibreglassing and Body-Kit Repairs. Also including general fitting of accessories, such as: Neon Lights, Gauges (Boost gauges, oil-temp, air-fuel, boost controller's including S.B.C, D-S.B.C and fully electronic boost controllers.
And any other general auto customisation work that you would like done to your pride and joy to make it from mild to wild. No job to small or to large.

Between the two of us we have done several show cars i am a vehicle body builder and spray painter by trade and my friend worked for autobahn doing their installations, currently we are working from our workshop at home until we find a suitable premises.

We offer competitive prices on all installations and modifications
for further information on anything you would like done or thinking of doing please dont hesitate to call one of us on the contact numbers below.
Jason : 0414 220 808

WE ARE CURRENTLY LOCATED IN HAPPY VALLEY SA
Last edited by s1380akuma on Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Live life sideways or die laughin trying to get there.....
Matt

Post by Matt »

Do you have any photos of your work to prove quality?

Not that I'm in Adelaide, but when I think of people offering backyard (Home-based) jobs, I think the worst.
s1380akuma

Post by s1380akuma »

I am a vehicle body builder and spray painter by trade and my friend worked for autobahn doing their installs between us we have done a couple of show vehicles which have won awards as of the moment we have not had a chance to put pics up but will be doing so soon as we are currently doing my sileighty we will be putting up progress pics
Live life sideways or die laughin trying to get there.....
Matt

Post by Matt »

Well I hope it works out for you guys.
Rohan 84ET

Post by Rohan 84ET »

could you guys fit and tune a microtech Lt8?
ET coming back from the dead.

SAVE ME JEBAS!
{TUBZ}

Post by {TUBZ} »

here in melb we have like 3 places that started from home and all fell and closed down or someone bought the shop becouse they were dodgy...but hey good luck with the buisness and hope u some day soon open your own shop and built it up
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

You guys should get some pix and a basic outline of costs together and post it in the Commercial Thread as a sub forum, much like Shane has done with CMS Performance:

Click Here
--------------------
Trust no-one but yourself.

The beast:
http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3982
=====================
Mid North Coast Member. :twisted:
=====================