N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Anyone here from the Shoalhaven?

Discuss local topics and organise meetings/ events here.
wombat

Anyone here from the Shoalhaven?

Post by wombat »

As the title says :) It'd be nice to get a cruise going sometime - invade Nowra with a hoard of ETs and EXAs. Drown out all the ricer boys with unburned fuel, a low exhaust note and turbo flutters... and the commonwhore owners.... I don't care what anyone says, commodores are not fast... well, except vl turbos, and a couple of modded big 8s i've seen... but very few i've seen locally :)
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Anyone here from the Shoalhaven?

Post by Ash »

wombat wrote: I don't care what anyone says, commodores are not fast... well, except vl turbos
and we all know why vl turbo's are fast! cough cough..NISSAN engine...cough cough..! :twisted:
wombat

Post by wombat »

haha yep! did you see issue 106 of zoom magazine? there's an 8.90 sec street vl commodore turbo in there. friggin incredible. especially cause it looks only lightly modified from the outside, and the owner still drives it around on the street. oh, and the main event to the engine? it has an rb26dett head on it, and one large gt42r turbocharger. fucking incredible - 545kw atw at 32psi.

....hehehe.... nissan engine!!!!!
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

ah crap, i missed that Zoom! it sounds like a beast! rb30et bottom end+rb26dett head=one hell of an engine! :twisted:
dexi_styles

not quite shellhaven

Post by dexi_styles »

hey dude im in the illawarra area so we should roung up all the boyz n girlz from my way and head down your way and paint the town the way you would in any N12 TURBO!!!!
wombat

Post by wombat »

cool man, i know of a couple here... let's get nowra noticing the n12s ;)
dexi_styles

cruise

Post by dexi_styles »

yeah man lets get th whole south coast shaking maybe even some of the Sydney guys might wanna make a day of it.... a whole bunch of N12 turbos a couple of portable BBQ's and a shit load of snags!!!

if it gets big attention we should try and get the guys from hot 4's to show....
do the whole kahoot!!!! what do you reckon???
its just a thought???
adam