N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

N12 TURBO BOOK

Got a problem, suggestion or compliment? Post it here.
bluspt

N12 TURBO BOOK

Post by bluspt »

I was wondering the other day with all the mods, tek and info and pics on this site we should make a n12turbo et / exa book like a car manurl with all the mods as an extra,we can put car cruse pics or anythink really but with picturs to help out a bit more better to see then off of a pencil drawing and we ned somthing up to date we all could help by puting it together by posting up more related posts what do u think guys n girls

.......................................................................>>>boosten :shock:

e15 turbooooooo00000000000OOOOOOO()()()()()()()()
ET
BennyET

Re: N12 TURBO BOOK

Post by BennyET »

bluspt wrote:I was wondering the other day with all the mods, tek and info and pics on this site we should make a n12turbo et / exa book like a car manurl with all the mods as an extra,we can put car cruse pics or anythink really but with picturs to help out a bit more better to see then off of a pencil drawing and we ned somthing up to date we all could help by puting it together by posting up more related posts what do u think guys n girls

.......................................................................>>>boosten :shock:

e15 turbooooooo00000000000OOOOOOO()()()()()()()()
well i got a good idea how much it would cost to actually print it, not counting the hours it would take to get it to a printable stage/collect the info etc.
it would have to be sold to cover costs, and you would want to be sure you sold near all of them.

but hey if you got a solid month free an a few grand to spare...
someone else mentioned a dvd, think that would be more manageable but still on the too hard basket side of things.

nothing beats a live forum i say
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

i'm with nismo85et on this one. it takes a lot of time and money to put a book together properly! a dvd would be easier. but as nismo85et said, a live forum is hard to beat! you can't ask a book or dvd for idea's or suggestions. :wink: i'd buy a book still if it was well put together and well written with helpfull pictures. i just wouldn't try and make it! :twisted:
bluspt

Post by bluspt »

yer i might go with that aswell sounds way easya and u could have all the difernt sections on the dvd sweet thankyou for the feed back on that one
ET