N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

n12turbo.com update

Got a problem, suggestion or compliment? Post it here.
BQ.05.TD

n12turbo.com update

Post by BQ.05.TD »

i was wondering y the site never gets up dated any more. when i first got on 03-04 there was a new car every month but it has dies pritty recently. i was just wondering if there was gonna be any thing happen to it in the future. more articles etc and members cars

i know you guys are prob run of ya feet but would be nice to know wats going on with it

cheers justin
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

it would be cool to have an updated top 10 list too! and did MRD ever make it into the tens with the e15t?
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Re: n12turbo.com update

Post by shanec86 »

BQ.05.TD wrote:i was wondering y the site never gets up dated any more. when i first got on 03-04 there was a new car every month but it has dies pritty recently. i was just wondering if there was gonna be any thing happen to it in the future. more articles etc and members cars

i know you guys are prob run of ya feet but would be nice to know wats going on with it

cheers justin

No need for members cars.. they get posted up here. Articles are also posted up on here.

et.turbo.dude wrote:it would be cool to have an updated top 10 list too! and did MRD ever make it into the tens with the e15t?
I'd gladly update it if people posted in their timeslips? cant update if theres nothing to update it with hahaha.
No 10's for MRD yet
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Re: n12turbo.com update

Post by Ash »

shanec86 wrote:
et.turbo.dude wrote: and did MRD ever make it into the tens with the e15t?
No 10's for MRD yet
Are they still working on Tuffet do you know? they havent updated their site since the stone age!
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

yeah we should be hearing from them again soon.