N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Got a problem, suggestion or compliment? Post it here.
angel

Post by angel »

hi guys,

just wondering who else is having problems finding a good avatar 8kbs or less. I want to upload a pic of my car, but the smallest i can get it is like 14kbs. Is it at all possible to maybe increase the avatar size to say maybe 20kbs. If not, thanks for the great forum anyway.

cheers

angel
Mods: GT28R, Microtech lt10s, stg3 cam, double valve springs, vn intake to vl external pump, mapassi @ 50psi, 3inch dump to 2 1/2 system, vl throttle, NPC clutch, 160HP @ wheels on 12psi

"power to the peaceful" Michael Frantii
shanec86
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shanec86 »

email me the picture if you want and i can get it down to that size for you.
Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Avatar size

Post by Ash »

angel wrote:hi guys,

just wondering who else is having problems finding a good avatar 8kbs or less. I want to upload a pic of my car, but the smallest i can get it is like 14kbs. Is it at all possible to maybe increase the avatar size to say maybe 20kbs. If not, thanks for the great forum anyway.

cheers

angel
try downloading shrink pic, you can shrink any picture to any size with this program!
http://www.onthegosoft.com/shrink_pic.htm
use the custom setting to really shrink your pics down!
angel

Re: Avatar size

Post by angel »

et.turbo.dude wrote:
angel wrote:hi guys,

cheers

angel
try downloading shrink pic, you can shrink any picture to any size with this program!
http://www.onthegosoft.com/shrink_pic.htm
thanks, ill have to have a look at that program. But i did manage to shrink one down small enough. i did a bit of cropping and used the lowest qualitly on my camera to take the pic.

cheers
The Renegade
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Renegade »

Or use Photoshop and use the "Save For Web" option.