N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

Injectors, T28 and Nisstune questions

General chat related to anything N12.
Damo

Post by Damo »

This is how I read that blurb.

"Not quite sure what injectors you need for your engine, which we technically know nothing about, but will gladly con you into thinking we know what ECU you are running even if you don't? Don't worry, we'll convince you to buy ours. If your car is Red, have we got the injectors for you, they have been chrome plated with gold terminals and have had high flow devee whatsit's installed, slow cooked in a deep baking tray at 900 jigawatts to enhance your ego when you tell your mates whats under the bonnet. But wait, there's more, they have been specially selected from sustainable rain forest so you can be sure your injectors do harm the baby octopus, from the same guys that brought you the 'renovator', buy now as this is the last set in existence! If you are not totally satisfied within 30 days, we won't give a fuck because you have modded your engine and meh, what are you going to do! :D

If you get what you paid for, that's fine, but its hard to know how comprehensive the mob is when things are 2nd handed! Anyone selling serviced injectors should do what is stated in their 'fact sheet' as standard practice.
As Evan has suggested, they may well be Bosch 036's from the 80's which have a green body rather than the blue from the 70's, if so, great, but the ecu will need to be Nistuned to use them.

The best thing to do is arm yourself with as much knowledge as you can, and don't get suckered into they guy with the shiny website and empty claims.

All you need to know is you are/were after low impedance injectors, which are hose tail, fit nissan electrical harness, and flow xxx at 36psi (E15ET standard base pressure).

They seem to quote on the low side of power achievable from the flow, so I wonder if that 380cc is at 85% D/C or they are allowing a margin.

Damo

AntsET wrote:Well..... This is there claim.......

Looking for a larger injector for your early Nissan E15ET Turbo engine? Up for auction is a set of 4 - BOSCH 380cc, low impedance, fuel injectors to fit the Nissan engines listed below. These are a DIRECT FIT for your factory harness, and compatible with your factory ECU (LOW Z), all you need is fuel hose and hose clamps.

These 380's are an EXCLUSIVE to Performance Fuel Injection. We developed this set for those looking to up the boost on their early 4cyl Nissan E15ET engines but do not want to step-up to a larger injector and sacrifice idle and part throttle driveability. All 4 of these injectors flow within 1.5% +/- of 380cc making this a FLOW MATCHED set. At a fuel pressure of 43.5psi(3bar) this set will support engines making up to 240bhp.

Whatdoyathink Tassuperkart & Damo??

😆👍👍

APPLICATIONS:
- Nissan E15ET engine - N12 Pulsar, Sunny, Cherry, Etc.
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
AntsET

Post by AntsET »

They're green tops.
380cc @ 43.5 - 420cc @ 50psi - 480cc @ 58psi
Even though they're not brand new (refurbished) I still think they're a good price.
Powerflow performance in Knox quoted me $125 each for refurbished Bosch injectors.
These ones I'm getting only cost me $50 each or $70 each including postage from Canada.
BELIEVE NOTHING OF WHAT YOU HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE!
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Damo wrote:
Hey E, where does your bag of squirts control pulsewidth down to?

Damo
Down to zip m8!!!!! Just keep turning them down untill they stop!!!!!!

Cheers
E
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
AntsET

Post by AntsET »

Hi guys, bought myself a wolf 3d v4 ecu with hand controller.
EFI DYNAMICS in Lilydale are going to install the ecu and tune my car. I've heard good things about them. They have tuned wolf ecu's since they were first made.
I really hope they can tune my car well.

Ill keep you guys posted with the results of the tune.
My car is in the process of getting painted ATM , ill post some pics up of the progress soon.
😃
BELIEVE NOTHING OF WHAT YOU HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE!