N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

PLS Help!

General chat related to anything N12.
fecskozoli

PLS Help!

Post by fecskozoli »

The ignition coil has two screw, a "+" and a "-". I got two cables, one is black and one is blue. How i have to put it? I taked down, because i have enoght, i drive 8-10 kilometres, after the idle speed s.ck, i try to press a little gas, but the engine strart to run max. 500 rpm, the exhaust blowing all the time, and i have to stop the engine. After the stopping it f.ckin doesn't start for the next 30 minutes. Spark plugs, cables, the distributor is new. I changed it, because the problem, but nothing is better. I put already an another one ignition coil, but nothing.... When the engine stops, there is no sparking coming out from the ignition coil, maybe i f.cked the cables and i changed it :D no idea. PLS Help! thx
Damo

Post by Damo »

Where are you located, and what language do you primarily speak?

These 2 will probably dictate whether you get an answer or not!

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
amraks

Post by amraks »

Many reasons why this would be doing this.

1. Computer Harness has been slopped around, try give the computer harness a wiggle when it starts this splatter bs.

2. Timing could be out.

3. Leads could be fucked.
Amraks
boosted

Re: PLS Help!

Post by boosted »

maybe i'm annoying people already, but again i would say it is the typical symptom for a faulty cam angle sensor.
Have you replaced the whole distributor? Can you rule out it wasn't also a faulty one?
Not that many parts have the such a predicable, time(~temperature) depending behaviour when failing
cheers
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

Well to the OP's original question.
Black/White goes to coil +ive

Oracle
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
fecskozoli

Post by fecskozoli »

Now i putted an ignition coil from a normal n12 1.5, without turbo. When the engine stops (no soarking), i put the another ignition c. and everything fine for the next 5 minutes. I was using this lovely car for seven years... Now i had enough, so a changed the two cables. And.... Everything is fine :) The black cable to the "-", and the double cable (blue) to the "+". i was driving more than 1000 kms, and everything is good :) And sorry for my english, i'm writting from middle Europe. And some pictures if u care :)

http://www.carstyling.hu/car_shower.php?id=69053