N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

replacement nuts & bolts?

General chat related to anything N12.
Denied

replacement nuts & bolts?

Post by Denied »

chasing some replacement bits that were bodged on the s-cargo.

1) panel/bumper mounting screws. Phillips head, M6 with 1.0 thread pitch, powdercoated in black. further measurements in diagram below.

click for big version

click to make me bigger

click for enlargement

2) headlight grommet. Mr 'Helpful' Wrecker said it was from an older Nissan/Datsun and that was it. Previous owner snapped one which I've epoxied back together, it'll do but if I could get a set of new ones all the better.

Found it at the following link, but would obviously prefer to get it local or at least in the same country:
http://shop.autodiscountfasteners.com/p ... egoryId=45

3) interior panel pins. Now I've found the right ones (Champion PP54 from Auto One), but I was wondering if anyone had seen them in grey instead of just black as these are for some of the interior of the car which is predominantly grey.

click for enlargement

click for largenment

(apologies for the SkyDrive links, I'm trying out new image hosting as my old site is bust)
rubixcube101

Post by rubixcube101 »

hey dude i have some interior panel pins in grey, lighter ones of an exa. they were used to hold the carpet down so i think their the same im not sure though. cheers.
Denied

Post by Denied »

here's some pics of the panel pins to give you a better idea of what they are. They hold on the little plastic runners for the seat-belts.

click big

click big

And how terrible the black replacements look on the other side:

click big

click big
baz

Post by baz »

Just paint them
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute