N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

n12 random info

General chat related to anything N12.
robbo

n12 random info

Post by robbo »

been wondering about a few left field questions about n12's, and was wondering if anyone could point me to where I could find the answers. Does anyone know approximately how many ET's and Exas came off the production line?

Also in regards to the blue/white two tone ET's, I know the white's paint code is 915 classic white, are the white wheels the same code? (assuming they were painted from factory? Also, what would the blue paint code be?

Thanks guys
Andjeti

Post by Andjeti »

It looks like the blue section of your car is the same colour mine is supposed to be.

The paint name/code for it is,
Light Sapphire Lustre - Clr549

As for the rims, I haven't seen any up my way painted white before, I am guessing that the vast majority of ET rims (if not all) came as plain silver from factory and all the painted ones (Black, White, Coloured) were done aftermarket.
"Dog's go Woof Woof. Wog's go Doof Doof"
ET Turbo Decal Reproductions
robbo

Post by robbo »

Cool, knowing the paint code will be good when i start respraying. Might respray the rims in 915 classic white to match the rest of the car, and hope it looks ok...
photoglossy

Post by photoglossy »

From what I've sen, all the blue/white 2 tone ETs came out with white rims. The silver rims came out on most of the others like red, silver etc

Also, the red/gold two tones seem to have come out with gold wheels