Has anyone got a match

General chat related to anything N12.
Valentich

Post by Valentich »

Well I have not got great eye sight....
and I am dyslexic.....
so It makes it easier for me.... LOL

and really......
If you dont want to bother because I bother to try and make it more well sorted out, or in other words, showing it in a more coherent way
Then dont........
But then we are different people, for one... I would not swear on someone else post.
I also try to keep to the topic so I dont waste anyone's time....
FYI... at the moment its about the braking system....

As I said, some of my post are long, with different topics and often a few question.
baz

Post by baz »

No harm was mean't..I'm just not a fan of reading bigger letters that are different colors..Reminds me of childrens books lol..
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
BennyET

Post by BennyET »

Yet here you are, still following the thread that you're not following.
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
baz

Post by baz »

Hardly
My old exa I created from granny spec to a neat little BRIGHT car: http://forum.n12turbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903

Current Car: 2004 Vz SS Ute
Valentich

Post by Valentich »

None of this stuff matters................

YOU LIKE THE PRAIRIE and WANT TO HELP
or you dont and you dont have to read (or reply)

But I hope people like it a little different some times.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

BAM!!!
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
enthrall

Post by enthrall »

Lol. The colours make sense now.. I always thought that it had something to do with you being in a creative profession.

The prairie is probably the most unique project ön here.. Will be great to finally hear about when it gets registered!

The rough operation/no power when on boost under load could be a fuel issue- theres been some dodgy fuel round my way that has gummed up a few peoples injectors and fuel filters i that know. Same symptoms you describe!
Could happen anywhere in the country i guess!
Check the filter, maybe clean the injectors?

i had an ignition timing issue ön mine when i got it. Some fool had installed the leads on the dizzy round the wrong way, so it ran choppily. check the book for the correct sequence, then get stickers and label each end of the lead with numbers 1-4 so you cant get confused.
If stock setup doesnt work the best straight up,
Play around with the possible permutations till it runs well. (For some reason mine has an offset from stock in the sequence- i dönt questiön it tho- it works now!)
enthrall

Post by enthrall »

Slightly off topic tho, but the master cylinder ön an N/A pulsar is identical to an ET/prairie, yes? A lot of other parts are too. May pay to get an old n12 n/a as a dönor car for $100 or so..
I often raid the old wreck thats at a mates place which used to be his sister's daily til she crashed it multiple times. Very handy!
Valentich

Post by Valentich »

Thanks enthrall.

At the moment its with my mechanic to get tuned and services and a once over, if all is right I will try to get a blue slip next week.
So I might be driving it soon.

MC is a little more complicated, as its a Mark 2 Prairie, it have a different MC, I think you are right with the N/A and the early Prairies being the same.
but the mark 2 has a larger piston, that's why I had so much trouble,
so the standard rebuild kit did not fit, but as I said, the parts guys managed to find me, what might be the last Nissan Gen one here in Australia.
Break are 90%, still a little spongy, but I think that's more about the rear disk conversion.... and the proportioning valve