N12Turbo.com lanyards are now available! Click here to visit the shop

ET problem..

General chat related to anything N12.
SLOW_ET

ET problem..

Post by SLOW_ET »

Hey guys, I was just on the freeway driving to sunbury.. On the way ther I noticed something with the car. If I drop a gear to over take it would bog.. I try and speed I can't?!! I struggle to reach 100 . And I can even reach 120, it struggles to reach it and past it.. During the attempt it feels like its missing or just bogs.. Nothing happens I just sit ther.. All this noise but nothing is happening.. And it stuffed my whole bloody day!! So angry and upset!! I have no clue what it might be.. Ready to sell it or dump it !! Please guys any help..

Slow_et.
tassuperkart
Administrator
Administrator

Post by tassuperkart »

ECU plugs.
search it.

Oracle
Forcd4 wrote:Oh fuk no dude it's you a again, the oracle.
SLOW_ET

Post by SLOW_ET »

Oracle I like how your straight out. And to be honest I was thinking those two things. So tomorrow i will have a look. Just thought it might be something else other then that lol. It never happened before till now.. How does a long drive like that effect the way it performs..? Struggle to over take and bogs when I drop a gear..
[ EXAPPEAL ]

Post by [ EXAPPEAL ] »

Is your ecu still under the seat? I found passengers would accedentley knock em and bend the pins
SLOW_ET

Post by SLOW_ET »

Yeah it is. I'll have a look today. Right now I don't wanna even look at it lol.
Callumgw

Post by Callumgw »

other issue could be injector plugs. now these things are getting older the wires there corrode and cause symptoms like ecu plug problem. Uae circuit board cleaner and then protect them with wd40.

c