15exa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 15exa »

location might be helpful
pauly72

location location

Post by pauly72 »

he man in the uk wants parts i got most what he wants i think but if i need something ill ask all for it cheers
good to see et got around
chittie chittie bang bang
xr6eta

Re: location location

Post by xr6eta »

pauly72 wrote:he man in the uk wants parts i got most what he wants i think but if i need something ill ask all for it cheers
good to see et got around
Am I losing touch with English, did this answer the original question or does this belong to another thread. And who and where is the dude asking the original question. Do you want help in person or do you need questions answered, there's only a million threads on here about rebuilding e15 engines. If you're going to be asking for help here, don't make people ask you, write out exactly what it is you want help with.
pauly72

can you read

Post by pauly72 »

can you read or just plan stupid read the thread mate he in the uk
so go back and read from the start :roll:
pauly72

et rebuild

Post by pauly72 »

can you not READ OR JUST PLAN STUPID he did ask for what he wanted n got it if you read the hole page YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT HE WANTS AND WHERE HE IS :oops:
Kimmo

Post by Kimmo »

Ash
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ash »

i'm not liking where this is going FAST! i don't think xr6eta needs to be flamed like that at all! :evil:
pauly72

true

Post by pauly72 »

then he needs to learn to read but yer fair call ash
by the way mate i mite need some help with the getting somethings together for the englishmens et let you know 8) cheers
ziddy0786

Post by ziddy0786 »

hi i need piston,rods,rings for my rebuild, and i want to get rid of my afm so how do i tht thnks
ziddy0786

Re: need bits for my et turbo

Post by ziddy0786 »

i need prices for the follwing things piston rods rings acl os plse and shiping cost to uk thanks guys
Andjeti

Post by Andjeti »

Stupid is a very harsh word to be throwing around, just because someone doesn't understand whatever it was you wrote. Seriously, I have issues understanding what was written.
pauly72 wrote:he man
And the masters of the universe?
pauly72 wrote:in the uk
What is? Big Ben? London Bridge? Loch Ness?
pauly72 wrote:wants parts
Ok I understand that, but what parts does he want?
pauly72 wrote:i got most what he wants i think but if i need something ill ask all for it cheers
I'm guessing that this means you have most of the parts he requires, and if there is anything else that is required you will ask the rest of the forums for it. Rather than you may need something ill (i.e. sick, diseased).
pauly72 wrote:good to see et got around
What did it get around? A roundabout? A dodgy roadworthy?

Seriously, to go flaming somebody, accusing them of not being able to read english, when you obviously have very little grasp of grammar or punctuation, is a tad hypocritical isn't it?
pauly72 wrote:then he needs to learn to read but yer fair call ash
Actually, no. You need to learn to type, using proper grammar, punctuation and spelling. Then maybe there wouldn't be as many mix-ups over silly crap like this.

Sorry for the rant. It's not aimed only at you pauly72, there are a lot of culprits. Unfortunately, you drew the short straw. I am getting less and less tolerant of illiterate people accusing those of us, who still have the ability to type without spelling/grammar checkers, of being stupid, because we can't understand gibberish. Abbreviating words, beyond recognition, isn't time saving. It's lazy. (And I am by no means an expert on grammar, punctuation, or spelling, but I make an effort)
"Dog's go Woof Woof. Wog's go Doof Doof"
ET Turbo Decal Reproductions
Damo

Post by Damo »

@pauly72

Mate, I was going to write pretty much the same thing that xr6eta did about the post. I even did a check on you N12 history to try and find an excuse for the poorly constructed post, but as per the norm, fly-by-nighters rarely even nominate a gender.
Seriously, slagging someone up on your 'butfuck' attempt at a sentence is just plain wrong! Suck it up and admit to at least yourself that 'you' are to blame for the miss-understanding, then you can PM Glenn a personal appology.

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y
pauly72

Post by pauly72 »

all good mate i a rhino anyway sometimes little boys need their ass kicked
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Damo

Post by Damo »

What? :?

Damo
Do humanity a favor, use your brain and fight the forces of WOO WOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mrbxhWU5Y